60

After the azazel and sirzechs destroy atlas along with the clones and the loyalist they return to beacon it self.

Glynda- lord sirzechs and azazel it seems the job was done.

Sirzechs- it is done..ironwood and weiss are now stuck on my domain..so it was checkmate for them...

Glynda- indeed what i saw abd heard was corrwct that james and weiss are now clones??

Azazel- yes dear.  They were indeed clones those two may seen as a original body but there is onw thing that they lack..

Glynda- and that is??

Sirzechs- aura..they are lack in aura...now they are in earth..probably trying to reign the earth..

Qrow- my lord i saw what you did to atlas but i was late to arrive...

Azazel- understandeable qrow you are a huntsman...yes atlas is gone but ironwood and weiss is on earth now..the you saw earlier was hust a clone..

Qrow- wait a clone??

Winter- i knew that there is something fishy about james...i am afraid that james created a cline of me...

Qrow- what do yoh mean??

Winter- in atlas we have a mandatory medical check up they take our blood sample...

Azazel- no they not having a clone like you...

Winter- sigh~  i thought james has a clone just like me...but mag i ask is it possible to clone a human??

Azazel- in my earth it's impossible..though many scientist manage to clone but it was bot a human..

Qrow- an animal??

Azazel- correct..vut here it is really possible as long as you have a technology like james has..but i guess those clones are just a test subject..trust me on this guys..

Sirzechs- azazel is correct..my friend here is not just any inventor he is a scientist him self..

Glynda- azazel us like lord ajuka??

Sirzechs- yes glynda...both ajuka and azazel are sharing the same idea when it comes to scientific method...although ajuka got one step away from azazel. here...

Azazel- oi he was just lucky!! If i knew that he created a portal i might doing better..

Sirzechs- ohh just shut up azazel..just focus on your crazy invention...

Winter- wait a minute i heard from ruby that azazel has a dragon armor??

Sirzechs- yes..he has and he us the one who created that armor..

Qrow- how the hell did he do that??? And who is that dragon??

Sirzechs- it's the dragon k8ng fafnir the dragon king...

Qrow- a dragon king!!

Sirzechs- yes the only western dragon who has no wings but can fly and uhh...

Azazel- don't you dare say it sirzechs...

Sirzechs- a perverted dragon he is a panty dragon....

Glynda and the rest mouth open to heat surzechs words..

Sirzechs- but!! Even that dragon is a pervert he is the second strongest dragon king in history. He can kill a devil king him self....

Qrow- he is that strong!!! But who os the strongest dragon king???

Azazel- tiamat the chaos karma dragon king...the only female dragon king...even the red dragon emperor feared her. 

Sirzechs- true..but i am not shock to see that fafnir accept your offer because both of you are perverts..and issei and odin is following you...