21

6 days had pass befire the openingbof a new tournament team riser with saji and team jnpr was in a press conference hall the hall is filled with media and the council  is watching the press conference..

Grayfia- ladies and gentlemen today is the pre fight of both team are in present to give a statement on their up coming fight..please listen to the team leaders and theur respected team..

The media was on their seat and ready to ask any question..

The team are now in their respected places ready to answer the question from the councils

Jaune- good day ladies and gentleman as of you know my orginal name was jaune gremory and my firmer adopted name is jaune arc...i would like ti introduce to you my family first is my brother figure lie ren second is nora valkyrie next is pyrrha nikos and last is my adopted suportive sister is jane arc this are my few teams.

Riser- i am riser phenex from the phenex clan this are my team  yubelluna, siris,  xuelan and saji genshiro.

Furfur- may i ask you said that it will be 4 vs 4 why you 5 vs 5??

Jaune- it is indeed 4 vs 4 lord furfur because  jane will not join the fight..she is a mere spectator let's just say she is the trophy..i promise to riser that if i loose the game i will trade the girls on my team..so as a king i have to keep my word and i have to fight for her and the rest of my team..

Paimon- and riser will not join too??

Jaune- in the first round lord paimon riser will not fight.  While i will fight for 2 rounds..in the vytal tournament..

Paimon- but it is unfair for your side?? You will fight 2 rounds straight..

Jaune- i don't really mind  sir about that..my team knows how i fight..and it is unfair for riser because he will facing an ultimate class devil such as my self..and riser is still a high class ..so i give him an advantage..

Paimon- it's reasonable i guess because a high class like riser is no match for an ultimate class such as your self..

Lord phenex- if you are an ultimate class devil why would you fight a high class..

Jaune- lord phenex i pressume..riser phenex went to the school were incurrently enroll and he wants to face me..he offer a trade but i decline..he had a gall to attack me unprepared. I was on a defense. If you still blabber your mouth and defend riser i should file a law suit against him besause of tress passing and assult. Kuoh may not my territory but it's wrong to go in a territory that belongs to someone else without a proper permission ..

Lord phenex-...........

Furfur- lor phenex you better shut your mouth

Lord phenex-  but sir..

Jaune- lord phenex i already give your son a lot of favor and advantage...if you are not satisfied to that you should pull out and declare that i am the winner..riser is a full grown man he can decision for him self...and besides i wont kill riser if he decide to concede by him self...

Seekvaira- how deadly is this game..

Jaune- vytal tournament is not a deadly game..it was an educational game infact..

Seekvira- why??

Jaune- because the game will focus in weapon base attack. No magic no sacred gear..

Seekvaira- but we are devils we have power t-

Jaune- miss we are indeed a devil we had power and all abilities..but there is one important thing that we forget.

Seekvira- and that is??