28

The 3 way meeting has arrive everything was present rias and the rest of the devils is with the 4 devil kings vali is with azazel, irina xenovia asia is with michael and gabriel.

Azazel- good evening bwfore we start the peace meeting i would like to say i'm sorry for my subbordinates. Kokabiel is acting on his own. I have no knowledge about what he has done..

Sirzechs-  it was alright azazel we prevented the great war to restart thanks to this young ladies and gentle men who dedicate their lives to prevent the war..

Jaune- it's no problem kokabiel is a like a walking in the park...

Michael- and i too give you a thanks for preventing the war to restart...

Jaune- yeah by sending a bunch of rookies like these 3 who didn't even have an experience in battle...you are lucky that i send my team to aid them..and one has been severely injured because of your incompetence..

Gabriel- child we do-

Jaune- you do have a choice...instead sending an experienced exorcist you send them to thwer early death..or you two will face off against that warmonger..for what?? A piece of  that relic. Such a disappointment individual you are..

Michael- new now we are here in a peace meeting..

Jaune- yes a 3 way meeting..devils angels and fallen angels..but not heroes..don't get me wrong angel i may be a devil by blood my father trust my judgement and my point of view..he believe that we can achieve peace in my care...from what my point of view you angels are so busy sitting on your throne..my father and the rest of the devil kings and azazel here doing their own very best to prevent a war..while you two are dely dalying in the throne watching and do nothing.. while father do his best to protect everyone including humans..

Michael and gabriel lower their head out of shame..

Jaune- you angels should ashame of your selves...is this what your father want??

Gabriel- look we know what we di-

Jaune- ohh shut up....you know what you are doing...you just wasting your time watching the devils suffer from the great loss from the great war...now gove me one good reason why the 3 way war has occur??

Gabriel- .....

Jaune- it's because of lucifer morningstar rebellion because he wants to be a god?? Such a low excuse..even he was throw away from heaven he achieve his goal by becoming a devil and created 72 pillars...the war has ended now many died many lost their family because of your doing..you two should also fall from heaven because of your pride...now take a look who is the hero above us all...it's the devil and the fallen angels became a hero..because they save many innocent lives while you took the credit by teaching your cult about devils...people depict us as a evil doer the embodiement of sin..many of your people slayed my kind because in the name of what?? They didn't know that the devil is their saviour..and once the devil is out your kind  took the opportunity to manipulate the mind of a human...

Gabriel- i- i'm sorry..

Jaune- no your not....and do you think yoir cult are innocent?? Dead wrong because one of our own is from your side...and his name is kiba yuuto a former candidate of a holy sword user...he was a failure on that hedious experiment that you created...rias find him knocking on death's door...he survive because his own friends sacrifice their lives for him to see a beter future and you are blind to see that...all in all you angels are murderers and i was so shock ylu didn't even fall from heaven....you 3 can have peace but us we don't need that....i only follow my father's order him and him alone...not you two you can even go to the underworld if you want but not here at kuoh...i don't need your kind here..i don't want a useless chicken in my turf..i can protect innocent people here..because i am the hero of kuoh and the underworld in the near future.. i cam be a hero without a help of a talking chicken...i may need help one day soon but i wont let you...i only want the aid of the devil kings and azazel...stay out of kuoh and let my team handle the fight i don't need you two....hufff!!!!