63

After the meeting  sirzechs called ajuka to prepare a portal for the. To go home.

Sirzechs- hello ajuka. It's been a while.

Ajuka- yes it is zechs..how was the mission there.

Sirzechs- it's already done we completely erase atlas to remnant and raise the old kingdom. But ironwood and weiss schnee was escape and they use clones here..i guess those two were in kuoh.

Ajuka- i see..and that is good..and there is a report i need for you to know.

Sirzechs- and that is??

Ajuka- we don't have any problem with the old satan faction now.

Azazel- what do you mean??

Ajuka- rezivm was dead..ophis kill him..

Sirzechs- well that seems our main problem is already done...why did ophis illeminate rezivm??

Ajuka- may be she had enough to rezivm..andbthe sephiroth graal was return to the rightful owner..

Sirzechs- that's a good news if i say...so who is filling my job at the underworld.

Ajuka- who else??

Azazel- serafall??

Ajuka- yes...she said that you uave to bring her a souvenire from there or else you know what will happen if you didn't bring her request .

Sirzechs- it's fine...when we go home i have to bring some guest to jaune's house..

Ajuka- there is no need for them to go here...our job is easy right now we have ophis and great red along with your sister and sona's peerage hunting those two..but there is a slight problem though..

Sirzechs- what is it??

Ajuka- grayfia's report said that there are plenty of unknown soldier roaming around kuoh and kyoto and some part in wales..specially in the cave were ddraog's former home..

Azazel- what is the situation??

Ajuka- it was getting increasing...day by day...the thing is some soldiers are androids and some are humans that can speak japanese. Michael told me that many of the locals were kidnap or missing..

Sirzechs- tsk!! This could be a problem..

Ajuka- not at all the angels are aiding the youkai and the shinto to prevent killing the humans with the help of the wanted criminal kuroka..

Sirzechs- where the hell is kuroka??

Ajuka- she was in care of yasaka...

Sirzechs- ajuka i want you to erase the criminal record of kuroka..

Ajuka- what?? Why??

Sirzechs- kuroka was force to kill her old master because she that mad man wants to experiment her little sister.. no wonder that the house of her old master was burned to prevent the spreading of the evidence..

Ajuka- i see no wonder. Kuroka disn't turn to a hiddeous stray...i see it now...alright i will erase her record...

Sirzechs- good..kuroka can be a big help for us because that cat can be a great spy.. her ability will make our job more easy..

Ajuka- yes she will be a great player.. who will be coming with you??

Sirzechs- ozpin's group. They are all teachers here and they are all experience huntsman and huntress they may be in their retirement age but trust me they are great player on the board because they have aura and semblance..and they can also blend to our locals..