74

tobio and winter had a nice chat when a dragon gate was open and it reveal ophis

tobio- well winter it seems your service was here.

winter- who is that??

tobio- that kid infront of you is ophis the dragon god. so get the others and go with her.

ophis-greetings humans and doggy i am here to get ddraig's friends so get them .

tobio-sheesh lady ophis can you tlk to them like normal and don't  scared them..

ophis- i don't scared them ddraig ask me to get them..ohh baka red was also there..so doggy tobio will you go to the meeting??

tobio-no i was task to guard here there are soldiers was roaming around. the town. and earlier i encounter the fugitive.

ophis- did you do something stupid??

tobio- atleast not yet. i was just order to observe them. let the devils play before we go into action. but i bet we have an important role on this man hunt. how about you did you heard about rezivm and eulcid??

ophis- i killed them before they summon a black beast out of no where.

tobio- okay don't tell the others about this black beast it might trigger the other factions and good that the terrorist activity is over atleast for now.

ophis- it will be safe for now. but there are other terrorist to come that the supernatural will be facing. the the true longinus has not yet to be found.

tobio- what..sigh we will be ready for that..we don't know if they are here already or they are still hidden somewhere and observing us..

ophis nodded. and the team arrive..

ophis- you are the team that visit this realm.

tai-yes. and who might you be child??

ophis- i am ophis the dragon god. come with me everybody is waiting..

ophis create a portal bound to the meeting hall.