7

Mrs nikos- pyrrha nikos

Pyrrha - h-hi mom..

Mrs nikos-  tell me young lady is it true that you stage the expulsion of mr jaune?? Along with the brat winchester..

Pyrrha-....

Mrs nikos- you better tell me now and be honest to me young lady or i will drag you back  to argus..

Pyrrha- yes mom it was true.

Mrs nikos- how could you do that?? How could you betray the trust of the only person who trusted you the most..

Pyrrha- i was afraid for his safety mom.

Mrs nikos- his safety?? Take a look around you?? Do you think you can do that???

Pyrrha- n-no...

Mrs nikos- pyrrha i disn't raise you and athena to be a betrayer...building a trust is never been easy... the boy put all his trust on you beacuse you are his partner and partners should trust each other. Do you understand what i'm saying my child??

Pyrrha- yes mom...

Mrs nikos- tell me honestly child aside for his safety what drives you to the point that the council force ozlon to expell your ex partner..

Pyrrha- he can't even use a sword and shield like i do..and he his grades in all subjects are failed.

Mrs nikos- i saw the boy's figure pyrrha..your style and his style are completely different...you were built in acrobatic  style while his figure was not built for that...when it comes to sword and shield handling all basic handlimg is the same but when it comes to style there is a huge difference..but whennit comes to education..you should tutor him...ozpin told me that he is extremely smart even without using a weapon..ozpin told me that during your  initiation..jaune lead you all to fight grimms is that true??

Pyrrha nod

Mrs nikos- sigh~ pyrrha  not all fights can be solve using a sword and shield...most fight can be solve in tactics and leadership..if not for his skills during your initiation you are long dead if not for him...do you realize how hurt he is when you betray him?? He may not show it to you but still he is hurting inside..you don't have any clue how it feels to be betrayed pyrrha...

Pyrrha- i'm sorry..

Mrs nikos- look pyrrha the boy you betrayed was not an ordinary boy.  You are lucky he didn't do anything to you because he has a remaining respect to you.. do you realize whose child is he??

Pyrrha- yes mom...he is the son of the king of the underworld.

Mrs nikos- do you know how powerful they are??

Pyrrha- yes..

Mrs nikos-  tell me how..

Pyrrha- they are so powerful even the vale kingdom  experienced  and earth quake..

Mrs nikos- pyrrha ozpin told me that those individual are not using their full power. And he said that they don't use aura..they use magic..

Pyyrha- you think so??

Mrs nikos-look around you pyrrha..do you think that aura or semblance can do this such desaster?? Look around you this forest once swarmed by grimms but look no mayter how we investigate the area all the grimms are gone...

Pyrrha- .......

Mrs nikos- look young lady you have to learn from your mistake...you might not involve to your sister team's actions. But you are the key why they bully the boy...so you have to accept the consequence of your actions because he will not return here ever...