47

In atlas fleet ironwood is very curious to see a blondman wearing a business uniform..

Ironwood- commander do you have any information about that guy with the red head man??

Fleet commander- no sir...it seems he is a tactician for beacon sir..or another huntsman he has a weapon the same as the red cape little girl..

Weiss- that is ruby rose and she is my former partner..

Fleet commander- what we will going to do general?? What is your order??

Ironwood- we will talk to them..

Fleet commander- what if the destroy our new fleet general??

Ironwood- it eon't happen again this is state of the art fleet no monster can destroy my fleet..

Weiss- trust the general  you big idiot!!! If he said no one can destroy our fleet then no one!!

Fleet commander- sigh~ fine!! Captain land the fleet the general will go to beacon..

Captain- yes sir!!

The fleet put an invesible barrier and land the fleet to the docks..

MEANWHILE

The group arr talking  the 2 leaders sense that someone land a fleet but they decide to play along..

Azazel- zechs it seems we have an unwanted guest.

Sirzechs- i know~ hehehe probably they wanted to see you..

Glynda- sigh~ well it seems i will play this time..

Azazel- what are tou planning??

Glynda- you see handsome ironwood wants me to be his sex slave....when he succeed to infiltrate vale..

Azazel- not gonna happen~ ooohhh~ so you wanna play with me to trugger that man..

Sirzechs- actually he is not a man.  He is a cyborg..

Azazel- i see..well it seems i uave to put him on my table to operate him...hehehe

Glynda- si play along and this will be good~ fufufufu

Sirzechs raise his eye brow in. curiousity..

Jaune- what are you two plannimg to do??

Azazel- trust me kid you will like it..hehehe i have a game of my own~

Winter- somebody is planning to have a perverted moments here..and i knew it..

Ruby- can i go because i'm kind of minor here..

Azazel- nope....i want you to watch how i will demolish your former partner andbthat idiot ruby trust me...you and i are partner right?

Ruby- oh alright..

Ren- what about me and nora??

Azazel- you can go but i want you to use your senses hoe many fleet that idiot bring...if they decide to attack beacon you can destroy his soldiers legs...

Nora- alright if they decide to bring us trouble i will break their legs...

Ren- reserve to leg breaking for jaques schnee..

Jaune- yep!! We will brutalize him for what he dis to faunus kind..

Winter- can i join with nora??

Nora- sure!!

Ren and nora decide to exit the office with yang and after a few minutes ironwood barge in the office along with weiss and a few atlas solduers armed with weapon..