17

After glynda serve the coffee and tea ozpin decide to listen to pyrrha's explanation.

Ozpin- ms nikos do you have something to say?? Tell us everything from be very beginning no skip and no lying before the devils will decide to take you in...

Pyrrha- y-yes head master..

Sona- calm now don't be nervous i will be the one to decide not jaune now tell me everything how did you know jaune or are you aiming him to be your partner from the very start..

Pyrrha- first of all i would like to say sorry for jaune for what i did to him..

Sona- what you did to him is the right thing to do..reporting to the council about his falsified documents is indeed a crime...but did you ask permission to the headmaster of this academy?? Or dis you do it on your own free will??

Pyrrha- i did it on my own free will..you see i know jaune wants to be a hero..but i was afraid for his safety because i didn't know that he can actually fight...i know he trust me so well but i broke it...i did it for his own good but i didn't expected that he will going yo get bullied. I don't have any idea who spread it...after i went to the council i plan to help jaune to achieve his dream but in a non violent way...

Sona- hoh~ care to explain???

Pyrrha- i want to help jaune to enroll to a medical school to continue his dream..i have many sponsor to ask for help..i even want to ask headmaster to print out a legal transcript just for him...

Jaune- pyrrha why went this far??

Pyrrha- jaune honey it's not the first time that your name rings the bell on me..i know your name though i haven't seen you up close ....remember the pumpkin pete's raffle that you sent every month??

Jaune- oh yeah!! I remember that..i even ask grand pa to send a ticket..

Jane- grandpa also playing tricks on your ticket..

Jaune- why???

Jane- before he deliver that lame ass ticket grand pa secretly put a picture of you wearing the bunny logo...

Jaune- wait whaaaatttt!!! I'm gonna raise that old man from the dead and kill him again...

Rias- too bad~ you can't raise the long dead man..

Jaune-.........

Pyrrha- well atleast i send you a bunny hoodie that you are always wear...

Jaune- yeah for pitty for not winning the grand prize....

Pyrrha- sorry about that but rules are rules...but hey i did send you a hoodie..

Jaune- yeah consolation prize...

Sona- what about how did you know that jaune was herenin beacon??

Pyrrha- i didn't know that he enroll here..

Sona- i see...

Pyrrha- but still i manage to find him whe he was with ruby..

Jaune- and how???

Pyrrha-i was leaning on the pillar behind you and still you are clueless...you are busy mumbling by your self and i qoute" nownwhere can i find a querky girl that i can talk to"

Jaune- slare you some kind of a stalker because it's creepong me out?

Pyrrha- no it's just a coincidence...

Sona- fufufufifu jaune of all people you are really clueless...

Pyrrha- even in a locker room when weiss is recruiting me..