93

the wedding day has come for jaune every leader of the supernatural's  were present including their family and friends .ren was jaune's best men and all boys of the supernaturals was his groom's men and their wedding style was very unique which cause the boys groans. because they are wearing woman's dress.

riser- bwahahahahahhahaha!! this is so hillarious jaune what is this!!! why the the boy's wearing a female's gown!! of all things...

jaune- well i use to wear gowns and heel back when i was here...and it happens in the school dance..hahaha and they lost to a bet two nights ago!!!

glynda shooking her head..

glynda- hat kid will never learn..fufufufufu i guess he mis to wear a gown..

azazel- this wedding is the most unique wedding in the history...hahahahahaha

gabriel- glynda did jaune really wear a gown when he was here...

glynda-he did...and they take on the floor..jaune had a dance to pyrrha while wearing some high heels or rubber shoes..that kid has no shame at all..

yang-bwahahahahahahaha!!!! ohh this is so hillarious!! the boys is wearing a gown!!!! i thought vomit boy will wear the gown and those gown is really an identical to what vomit boy use to wear back in those day!!! bwahahahahaha...

ruby-hahahahaha!!!! this is so funny...i thought i will not see men wearing girls gown anymore...jaune what did you do this time..hahahahaha

kiba- this is so embarrassing  i hope jane will never record it or even tsubaki will never took some picture...

jaune- you loose to a bet so endure it...this is a payback...

issei- but-

jaune- not a chance issei..it's good to see you on that dress though so say hellow to rias who is taking a video..

issei  darted his eyes to rias and she is laughing while taking a video...

shiro- look mama papa is so sexy!!!

koneko- he sure is shiro...papa is so sexy hahahahaha

the ceremony has started when a man with white hair and wear a sun glass as usual he has a coffee on his had while holding his cane.. yes guys it was ozpin him self. he was temporary split his body from oscar for a while..

ozpin- i see it seem's nothing has change in this era mr jaune..when was the last time i saw men wearing a female dress..

jaune-since i was a student here headmaster..

ozpin- and you do the same to your groom's men? or should i say groom's maid?? you never fail to amuse me mr jaune...and my time here is limited...fufufufu