37

The next day

After the date between azazel and glynda they return to their own job..

Glynda- well it seems we will return to our normal job..

Azazel- indeed...and on the following day we will go to our adventure...

Glynda- indeed..byt atleast we both loose our stress from our day to day job..

Azazel- yeah..i never new that you have a care free rather than that strict persona...

Glynda- you do?? Well then may be i should show that carefree persoba when we were alone...fufufu

Azazel- sure.. fufufu well beautiful we should return to our job well i gonna roam around..so see you around beautiful..

Glynda had a blush on her face..

Azazel- well got to go....sexy..

Glynda shock her head..

Glynda- that fallen angel is really care free...fufufufu..

Azazel is walking on the alley way he spotted cardin and another faunus he tries to bully..

Azazel- alright break it up...

Cardin- who the f*ck are you!!

Azazel- azazel temp. Headmaster..now what supposed to be a problem here..

Dog faunus- sir he bullied me..for being a faunus..

Azazel look to cardin..

Azazel-what is your problem with her??

Cardin- she's a faunus she shouldn't be here..

Azazel- and you??? Who do think you are boy???

Cardin- well i am the strongest here i sh-

Azazel release his 12 jet black wings and cardin was shock to see he has 12 black wings....

Cardin- are you also a faunus!!

Azazel- perhaps but i am more than a faunus...

Azazel summon his light spear much to shock to cardin..

Azazel ( bluffing )- i am the god of all  faunus!!! So if you value your life  scram!!

Cardin run as fast as he cam and shout like a banshee!!

Azazel- bwahahahaha!!! What a coward...

Dog faunus- thank you so much my lord..

Azazel-it's cool!!

Dog faunus- what kind of a faunus are you??

Azazel- fufud i am not a faunus i am a fallen angel...but don't get too hard on your self..i came from the world that you guys shouldn't see...fufuf i am only here to save humanity and both worlds...

Dog faunus- any way sir thank you very much..

Azazel- no probs...anyway one of the most powerful being will come here too..and it was my friend...he will be here while i am gone...so if there is a problem talk to him okay...

Dog faunus- i will sir....

Azazel- now go to your next class or go to prof. Goodwitch she will handle the discipline....okay...

Dog faunus- okay sir anyway i should go...

Azazel- see you!!

Azazel continue to walk..on the alley..

Jaune- yo guys!!

Yang- sup jaune-itor??( janitor)

Jaune- ha ha very funny so hlw was the training??

Ruby- it was fine...i manage to beat yang...hehehe

Yang- lucky shot....

Jaune- good job...are you excited to have a mission??!!

Ruby- yep!!!

Yang- hell yeah!! Qrow will ve with us and azazel too!!!

Jaune- ehh! Thats odd winyer wob't come with us??

Ruby- nope ahe will stay here..salem winter and glynda will be gurading vale while tai and tge reat will remain as a teacher...vale is nit safe when all of them will go with us...ironwood might took that chance to invade vale without any available higher class huntress..

Jaune- yeah...morningwood will do that and start raping innocent here...plus jaques will took also opportunity to abduct many faunus as he can...

Yang- hey jaune what will heppen if morningwood see salem ger self..

Ren- probablt cower in fear hehehe

Nora- i'm with ren or probaby he will go check in the mental institute hehehehe...or when he returns to atlas ge will lockdown all kingdoms border...

Jaune- and he will mentally breakdown if he saw 2 dragons flying around atlas..fufufufufu

Ren- yep he will finaly go crazy...

Nora- wgat about jaques??

Jaune- nagh he is like an ant he can't fight...he only cares about money destroying the schnee company will be easy..

Ren- ohh now i have an idea..what if we will target the schnee first as a sign of warning...

Yang- good idea ren..weiss always daid that i am the heires blah blah blah. .and sge will never stop..

Ruby- i'm with yang...

Jaune- hmm you are right...

Ruby- but who will going to face atlas??

Nora- lord lucifer will but i'm sorry atlas will be ruin because they are so corrupt..

Ren- and power hungry..

Yang- it's not your fault...

Ruby- we already sign for it..

Jaune- sorry guys this will have to happen...

Yang- we understand vomit boy... ypu are a hero..so do what you must..

Ruby- and break weiss mentality...

Jaune- ohh i will and it's gonna be live...