44

The next day the group are in the bullhead  they are now prepare to go back in remnant..

Inn boss- oscar be very careful on your journey okay... i'll message your aunt that the group of beacon huntsman already picked you up...

Oscar- okay ma'am srnd my regard to my aunt..i am on training with them..

Inn boss- ikay now run along and go with them.

Oscar- thank you very much for letting me stay..

Inn boss- it's no problem oscar next time visit me m'kay..

Oscar- i will..

Ruby- oscar it's time to go..

Azazel- okay children let's go i already call sirzechs that tgey are prepare for our arrival...

Ruby and oscar  went to the bullhead and they fly bound to beacon..

Beacon academy

Sirzechs- salem, glynda azazel just called that they found the host of ozpin..

Salem- i'm so glad those children found ozpin..

Sirzechs- but salem tgere is one thing us a problem..

Salem- what is it???

Sirzechs- izpin's new host is not an adult...

Salem- a child?? I see..

Sirzechs- you are not sad??

Salem- no..it is bound to happen because ozma is a unique one...ozma's power is so strong no one can handle his power except there is someone who is talented and had a potential host...it's like the red and white dragon in your realm...

Sirzechs- i see....but the problem is he doesn't have training at all...no combat experience...

Salem- don't underestimate my husband lord lucifer...ozma will guide his new host before they merge into one..

Sirzechs- i see...interesting ozpin is one of a host..but hoe is he different from you???

Salem- it's our curse lord lucifer..i was the one who is at fault to beggin with..the brother gods punish me immortality because i commit a sin..i was punish to live for eternity..

Sirzechs- how did it happen??

Salem- the real body of oz is no more..before i become immortal i am a princess in a tower first. Then war started during that time i was on the tower i saw a knight  came on my tower i thought he was aiming to kill me but i was wrong..that knight is my saviour..and he told me his name.

Sirzechs- and that name was ozpin??

Salem- ozpin's real name is ozma...after he rescue me bith me and ozma fall in love during the war...over the time we love each other...i love him so much and he loves me...but years passed i didn't imagine that ozma has grown weak and one day that faithful day ozma is *sniff* weak i didn't know what to do *sniff* i pray day and night for him to recover but his condition is getting worse until he decide to go and leave me..

Glynda- go??

Salem- i can't pronounce a proper word glynda..

Sirzechs- what salem means ozma died in sickness glynda..

Salem- indeed..i went to the realm of god of light to raise ozma but he decline..and i went to the realm of god of darkness to beg he revive ozma and he did but the god of light intervene..and bring ozma back to dead again..i do everything just to bring him back i even lie to the god of darkness..after the god of darkness learn the truth i was thrown away and i was punish to live for eternity..over the years of living i wage a war to the brother god i recruit many warriors to battle the gods in the end it was a failure..i was drown in pure hatred and i challenge the god of darkness to a fight but it was a failure until the god of darkness decide to leave and destroy the moon..i took his real and i went to drown my self to die..but my luck is a failure i can't die heheh instead i die i created a grimm and use them to destroy...but i put it on hold..so i live far away from people and recruit again fow so many years.