84

after the 3 faction successfully capture weiss and ironwood they immediately sent to the tartarus prison where they will spend a few days and they will have a separate prison..

weiss- unhand me you idiot!!!! where are we!!! release me at once!!!! 

the devil didn't respond

weiss-are you deaf!!! do you know who i am!!!

the devil guard didn't budge and they have arrive in her cell and they throw  weiss inside and luck the cell..

weiss- just where the hell am i.. what is this place..and the smell eeeuuggghhh!!!!!

demoness-you are in tartarus prison 

weiss- uh what???

demoness- as i said you are in tartarus home of the worlds greatest criminals.

weiss- hey  i am not a criminal...

demoness you think so...then look around you...

weiss look at her surrounding and she didn't like it one bit

weiss saw many criminals that had been rape by the demons they didn't care if it's either male to male or female to female rape

weiss saw many criminals that had been rape by the demons they didn't care if it's either male to male or female to female rape..and weiss turn around she saw a demon that woman upper body is a female and her lower  turso is a horse and it has a gigantic d*ck. the next demon she saw is a female demon her half body is a normal female and half side of her body is a burned to crisp to her shock the second female demoness has a enormous d*ck..

warning rape scene ahead

the 2 demon is drooling to weiss and weiss is really afraid that the demons infront of her has a long tongue and had a sharp canine teeth..

demoness 1- well well it seems we had a new meat here..and it smells a human...

demoness 2- yess...it's been so long that we have a taste of a human flesh...hehehehehe

weiss is extremely afraid to see the demon whose in front of her..