48

Jaune and the rest are having a good time in in the cafeteria they are planning  how they will torture jaques schnee. Then blake came to their group.

Yang- what arr you doing here blake??

Blake- look i just want t-

Yang- cant you see that we have business here??

Blake- yang we are partbers so 8 have to get involve..

Yang- huh?? Since when?? Our team dismantle during the seage you ran away and leave us behind?? And weiss betrayed us and causing all the mess that we experuence...is this the way of veing a huntress?? So mind your own business will ya?? We are planning here.

Blake- what kind of planning??

Yang decide to play a mind game..so she decide to bluff blake..

Yang- we are planning how to destroy  white fang atlas branch..

Blake- what!! Why?? Can you just turn them over to the authorities...

Yang- dumbass i am a huntress my self...it is my obligation to keep people safe and white fang there causing any ruckus there??!! They are responsible for kidnapping many children and faunus kind for the schnee dust company...

Blake- but they are misguided!! Just convince them  t-

Yang- can you convince those fools to stop kidnapping?? You know them better than i do!! Because ylu are a white fang your self!! You and i know that you also join the kidnapping and murdering during your white fang days..so tell me is it right for your insane  cult  to kidnap childre and woman?? Raiding towns and stealing?? Tell me where is the part that this so called misguided??? You are smarter than me blake tell me....both you andni know what we did when roman torchwick and white fang stealining some paladin and we cause a large number of chaos back then.. huh...both you and i know that you are the reason why we cause that chaos!! Because of your philosophy that they are so misguided!!

Blake- becausr they are misguided!!

Yang- f*ck you!!!  We cause many accidents dumbass!! We send many people to hospital!! Don't tell me it's the citizens fault that they are there!! Don't you dare say it!! Because it was a public highway!! And it was still early that time and still they are on their job!!

Blake- yes its their fault that they are send to the hospital!! Brcause they are in our way!!

Yang- you dumbass and idiotic dumbass motherf**ker!!!!  Those people were going on their job!! And some people want to go home!!!!

Blake- it was an accident!!!

Yang- accident mt ass!!! Our vigelante act is useless dumbass!! You runaway from the team without the approval of the headmaster and had a liscence huntress!! If they decide to sue us we are probably end in jail!! And if the headmaster didn't shoulder all the expenses we will also blacklisted and jail time dumb ass!!!  I may have a crine on my self...i do regret my actions!!

Blake- so do i!!

Yang- f*ck you!!! If you trully regret your actions back then you should stop claiming about this cult called white fang!! Or is it because your so called white fang was created by your daddy dear huh...sure the white fang from the past is a great group for faunus kind becausr of your daddy!! But now look at the result when he step down from leading the group!! You should be in here blake!! You should be in menagerei!! And lead this so called group!! And change the rules!!! And we both onow that you and i had a criminal record. But yours are  more sever. Because you did all the crimes in all remnant!! While i only send many people in hospital...so stop bitching around and get out!! Or else i am gonna arrest you for many cr8minal acts!!

Blake- you are not a police!!

Yang- i am a huntress dumbass!! I can arrest you and send you to the police!!

Blake- you don't have any evedence!!

Yang- yet the school has your record..if the the school send your record to the station they will know that you are a white fang member and in a relationship with adam taurus!! Dob't mess with me blake belladona..

Jaune- wait a minute..i can't sense her semblance and aura..

Ruby- plus her weapon is gone??

Yang- well~ well~ it seems your semblance and aura were sealed away plus your weapon is confiscated...you are being branded as a rogue..or being punished huh!!

Blake- so what!! I can go out of the academy and do what i will do!!

Jaune- and you are going be hunted by many huntsman and huntress..or perhaps executed?? Is this what you like?? I won't gonna stop you...

Blake- so what!! You are a faker your self!!

Jaune- ohh sure i am a faker~ but the difference between you and me~ i didn't have a criminal record back then and i didn't do any killings or stealing or raping..but you~ hhuuff!! You kill many innocent before you went here~ i wonder where the hell did you get your transcript~ is it sanctum?? Signal?? Or atlas?? Or perhaps junior's bar?? Huh~

Yang- wait?? I didn't know that!!

Ren- yang think blake was in the white fang and i can bet that she was in a white fang almost in her life?? So basically she don't have any transcript..

Blake- what about you ren!! You were orphan where did you get your transcript!! You are also a fajer..

Ren- well we didn't fake our way here..true we don't have any transcript..but we also posses a recommendation from our former school near mistral. It was not famous academy  but my master knows ozpin...sure jaune used a false transcript too yet he has a valid reason and yet he doesn't have any crime before..but you..you use false transcript  for what?? For equality of humans and faunus and seek redemption??? Jaune's reason is more different from you..his reason is very clear he wants to be a hero..and he is fullfiling it.. but you?? You are still blinded by your beliefs and clinging from the past..abd yoy ran away from the problem dyring the seage. And you choose to abandon your team?? Let me ask you...are you trully seek redemption??

Blake- yes!!

Ren- then why you choose to escape and abandon your team...

Blake- ........

Ren- you are really a hypocrite blake...you choose to leave your team and choose white fang group...

Blake- we are only being a team for 4 years once i graduate we are going on our separate ways~

Yang- true...yet here we are now...me and ruby are a legitimate hubtress now...so it's pointless for both me and ruby to be at school..while you are still a huntress in training or you are on probation...we are only here because we have a mission...

Blake- what kind of mission!!!

Yang- sorry it's for a legitimate huntress only..

Blake- tell me!! Please!!

Yang- nope~ you might gonna ranaway again~....and if yoy push it further it's called obstruction of justice and you will arrested and send to hail..so don't push it huntress in training...or else you will ware a orange jumpsuit with large inmate print on your back. And you will have a pair of silver bracelet and a large vall on your feet..

Nora- well atleast she have a 4 bodyguards...so blake choose get out on our agenda or you will going to use those uniform..hehehehe

Blake had no choice but to turn around and walk away from the group.

Blake( grumble)- huff!!  F*cking degenerate huntress..criminal my ass...i don't want my father's hardwork put into shame..desgusting grouo and a killer jaune the faker.

Jaune- i can hear you dumbass so stop yapping around and march * 123* * 123* * 123*  hahahahaha!!!