27

After the battle the devils celebrated to their victories they reported to the devil kings for their success and they are proud for their siblings and son and their team.

The next day school has start jaune and the rest of the devils saw vali standing on the on the gate with an annoyed look.

Issei- bwahahahahaha!!! Vali what the hell are you doing!!

Vali- my dumbass dad decide to enroll me here..ugh!! I can't wear this uniform..

Jaune- bwahahahaha you are good on flirting at me and you are suck to ware a uniform.. great just great  hahahahaha..

Sona- and damn vali you got a nice rack on you fufufu..

Vali- ha ha ha very funnybwash board...

Sona- oh yeah~ i don't mind fufufu and besides i will be a future mama of this man's child...

Vali- why you little.....

Rias- ohh come on vali..that is a mere payback for not visiting us..

Vali- ohh come on that pervert dad of mine is keeping me busy!!

Issei- hahahaha ohh white one don't cry you look sexy on that dress..

Vali- shut up red one...you haven't stand a chance against me during our sparring match...

Issei- well true but what about withoit our sacred gears....

Vali- gah!!!

Issei- well too bad i got a chamce to beat you~ hehehehehe i mihht be a sucker on your game what about mine..

Vali- ohh you will see one day...

Issei- we will see but hey i heard that you flirting with jaune..

Vali- what since when...

Issei- since the day you met...and last night you did it again..hahahaha

Vali- you little punk!!

Issei- gotcha!!!

Vali- i'm gonna kill youbone day punk..

Sona- my~ my~ it seems theblittle white dragon empress took likingbon harems..well then since you are flitrting with our man why don't you try the spartan here...she is also the future mama of jaune II...

Vali- ugghhh...me and my big mouth...

Sona- well then you already saw her fight during the vytal tornament can you handle her....not even me and my peerage cal land a single hit on her...sis introduce your self..

Pyrrha- hello i'm pyrrha nikos a 4 times champion in gladiator match..

Vali- vali lucifer nice too meet you...uuggghh...

Sona- well then since youbarebgoing to school why don't we head to myboffice and give you your schedule..

Vali- ffiiiinnnneee wash board...

The devils went inside the class school ground unknowm to them that azazel and sirzechs was spying them.

Azazel- so that is your brat zechs..

Sirzechs- yeah...he is a little odd if you ask..fufufu

Azazel- why??

Sirzechs- he is some kind of rebellious but with a good heart..

Azazel- i know vali told me he intentionaly spare  kokabiel for her to claim...but idon't really mind if he kill that warmonger.

Sirzechs- he rather wants to settle in peace than war..who knows what will he do to michael..