chapter one

Asia, South Korea
Soeul
New years
09:12am

People scream and shout, as a man walks through one of the biggest and expensive malls in Soeul, five men surounding him..

His perfect black hair pushed back, a black suit and anyone can tell it's wealth alot of money, his head held foward and his hands in his pockets..

"Who is he?"

A girl asks, looking at the man walking past her..

"You must be new here.." a boy answers looking at the white girl, who only gives her a nod..

"He's Hong Ji Hong.."

"He owns multiple campanys around the world, he is considered as the richest man in Asia

"He owns multiple campanys around the world, he is considered as the richest man in Asia.." the boy says,but everything in the big hall, and everyone looks at Ji Hong..

Only to see him helping a small girl to stand up after falling down infront of him..

"Are you okay?"

He asks, and everyone gusps hearing his voice, so manly and deep people fan over him..

"I'm fine.." the girl says as she dusts herself and getting to her feet.. "thank you sir.." she bows..

No prob..."

"Yoon-ah!!"

Hong Ji Hong's words are cut when a woman runs up to girl and pulling her by the arm..

"What did I tell you.." the woman scolds.. "stop running around, what is your problem.."

"You don't have to shout at her.." Hong Ji Hong says looking down at the two.. "she did not do anything wrong, she is a child and children tend to run off awhile but it doesn't mean we should shout at them.."

He says and everyone just listens to him, with some much amusement, but the woman only looks down, holding the girl close to her..

"And Yoon-ah don't stress your mother, running off like that.."

"Okay.." she says..

"Good girl.."

He says as he pinches her cheeks, making the girl giggle..

"Sir we are running late.." one of his men says..

"Oh.." he lets out... "Let's go then.."

"And take care Yoon-ah.." he waves to the girl as he walks away..

"Him being rich, he is very nice.." the white girl says..

"Yes he's nice, everyone knows he is nice.. but just don't get tangled with his children.."

"Children?"

"Kim Ji-hun and Hong Yeosin.."

SK restaurant
Seoul
09:47am