chapter sixteen

Yeosin and Ji-hun has spent the whole night at the office and when morning came, Yeosin comes home while Ji-hun stays back...

Yeosin parks her bick outside and walks into the house while typing on her phone, and without noticing she bumps into someone, but does not give two fucks so she keeps walking...

"Are you blind!!"

A female voice achos throughout the living area catching everyone's attention along with the family having breakfast in the dinning room...

Yeosin's motions came to a hult, dropping her arms to the side, but does not look behind but could feel eyes at the back of her neck...

"Did you not hear me, are you blind?!"

The girl that Yeosin bumped into asks, with arrogance...

Yeosin slowly takes her time and turns around to look at the girl, she glances her from head to toe. Her arms folded against her chest, her hair dyed in purple, she was still wearing pajamas...

He body looked perfect, her high literally compliments her face, she is really beautiful, but she has too much arrogance and she is really rude...

"Excuse me" Yeosin says..

"Excuse me, my ass!!" She yells...

Yeosin just keeps looking at the girl with an unreasonable face, she does not seem seem to be angry, but more of sacristic...

"What are you saying??" With a confused face...

"Oh my God, are you stupid or something..."

The girl's words get cut off when the brothers and Haneul walk up to them...

"What's going on??" Haneul asks...

"Good question" Yeosin looks at Haneul "who the fuck is this??"

"I'm Mr Kim Yoongi's new nurse, why??"

Yeosin looks back at the girl...

"why??"

Placing her index finger under the girl's chin and instantly gets slapped away, but Yeosin just smirk...

"Because you just got fired..."

"What!!" The girl grabbs Yeosin's arm before she could walk away...

"Who do you think you are to fire me, bitch!!" Griping tighter "do you think you own this house??"

Yeosin does not say anything and just looks at the over dramatic girl...

The girl lets go of Yeosin's arm and runs to Haneul's side...

"Ma'am, look what that bitch did, she pushed me are you not going to do anything??" She says in a threatening manner and a smirk on her face, which Yeosin does not fail to notice...

Haneul seems to be questioning if she should speak or not and after a while she looks at Yeosin...

"Yeosin she is a guest here, at least show her some resp....."

"A guest in who's house??" She cuts Haneul off...

"Aunt...."

The girl whines to get Haneul to do something...

"In my husband's hou..."

"In my house" Yeosin says cutting Haneul off again...

The girl's eyes widened at Yeosin's words and Yeosin just looks at her with a calm face..

"Yeosin we can talk about this" Seokjin...

"About what??" Facing him "we don't need to talk, the only thing I need is her to get out of this house, now..."