chapter twenty six

Yeosin and Ji-hun make it to the house and lucky Ji-hun is still awake, but struggling with the blood lose..

She gets him out of the car and places her arm around his waist and his arm around her neck to hold him up and walk...

While Jungkook who was still busy with his studying notice how Yeosin and Ji-hun walked in, Ji-hun seems to be in so much pain....

Out of curiosity Jungkook gets up and walks to the struggling duo....

"Yeosin" he calls "what's wrong, why is hyung not able to walk?"

Yeosin looks at the boy "Jungkook help me" she asks...

"Okay"

Jungkook agrees and places his arm around Ji-hun, but while doing so he accidentally hits Ji-hun's gun shot wound....

"Aghhhhhhh, shit!!"

Ji-hun groans in pain as his knees give up on him, letting himself fall to the ground on both knees...

"Ji-hun" Yeosin calls as she also gets to her knees and cups his face to look at her...

"Ji-hun"

"Get this motherfucker out of me, now..."

Ji-hun let's out before falling unconscious on his knees...

"Blo..blood..."

Jungkook says looking at his bloody arm, making Yeosin to look at him...

"Hyung got hurt??"

"Yes, now can you help me..."

Both Yeosin and Jungkook take Ji-hun to the guest room, where Yeosin manages to get the bullet out, but seems like he is loosing to much blood...

But luckily they have the same blood group, she drows blood from herself and gives it to Ji-hun...

Seems like the bullet went too far, punchering some of the veins, in his left shoulder where it almost hit the heart...

After an hour Ji-hun is finally stable and breathing normal again, letting Yeosin finally breath...

She walks out of the room and Jungkook was already outside waiting for her...

"How is hyung??"

Jungkook asks with worry on his face...

"His fine, don't worry.." Yeosin informs, trying to get a grip on her weak self...

"How did he get hurt??"

"He was doing some important work okay, and he got hurt" she exhales "you can go back to studying, don't worry about him..."

"Okay..."

"Wait Jungkook.."

Yeosin calls out to Jungkook making stop in his tracks and turn around to look at her...

"Yes"

"Is Seokjin out??"

"He was out but he returned a few minutes before you guys..."

"Okay, you can go and study now.."

Jungkook nodds and walks down stairs to continue studying, while Yeosin gets stuch in her thoughts again about who those two men were...

Soon her thoughts are broken by footsteps, she looks up to see who it was and it's Seokjin. Yeosin looks down at his legs and he was fine meaning he is not the man she shot, but he could be the one who bumped into her...

"Seokjin"

She calls him, making him look up from his phone, Yeosin makes her way to her while examining him from head to toe, he looks just like him, how can two people be so identical and different at the same time...