chapter fourty one

Eight days later

"Seokjin please, remove this things, I promise I will not do anything stupid.."

"No, I'm not doing anything like that, understand.."

"But why?"

"Why?" Giving the boy and weird look.. "what kind of stupid question is that?" Seokjin continues eating his food, ignoring the boy's pleads...

"Hoseok.."

"No" Hoseok instantly cuts the boy off before letting him continue his emotional blackmail.. "I ain't doing shit.."

"Joonie..."

But before he could continue Namjoon puts on his earphones and continues ready his book, well that was rude...

The boy lets out a sigh before turning his head towards the other three people in the room and lets out a smirk..

"Tae" he calls.. "I'm suffering, please remove this things, please.."

"I might be wierd but I'm not stupid.." Taehyung answers as he continues playing his video game..

"Jungkook.."

"Don't you even dare.." Jungkook warns, showing him his bandaged wrist...

The boy decided to turn to the last person in the room, and he is darn sure this over grown baffun is not going to help him, but it won't hurt to try...

"Jk..."

"Boy, don't even start with me right now.." he knew it.. "I will rather die than than help you, understand.."

Jk continues with his work on his leptop not minding the noise from Taehyung and Jungkook's games along with Seokjin's chewing, which is getting to his brain right now...

"Look guys.." Jimin lets out, getting everyone's attention.. "I promise on my life, I will not do anything to you, just remove this stupid rops and handcuffs please.."

The other six boys just roll their eyes at the boy, who has been pleading for the past three hours to be untied...

Don't get confused okay, well Jimin has been waking up screaming and yelling about everything that happened in the past two months on the run...

One day he tried to run away but luckily they caught him before he could step into the city, yes that's how far he went...

Another day he almost strangled a nurse, thing he was going to hurt him and his sister, his brain was playing tricks on him pretty bad...

And yesterday he manipulated the boys into untieing him, before locking them up and trying to find Yeosin, but Ji-hun caught him before he could do worse...

At that particular time Jimin was under some heavy medication, which just made him brain wores...

Jimin manages to get Ji-hun off of him before charging into a room, which happened to be the same room he locked the boys in, what a surprise right..

Through out the struggle to get Jimin into submission, he managed to hurt Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung pretty bad, but doctor Park Hoon managed to get him to fall asleep with an injection...

So it's just right for the boys to ignore his pleas, get me...

"You are not my brothers, my brothers will never do this to never.." he blathers, but the boys just continue doing their things... "Why are you even here ha? To make fun of me!" He yells as he tries to get out of the rops.. "I hate you.."

Don't get the boys wrong, they are not there to make fun of him, but to run away from Ji Hong and his constant studying time table, for the past one month, that man has been getting on their nerves, every single day study non stop...