chapter fifty

Yeosin opens her eyes, but there was nothing to see, there is only darkness, what is this place? Where is she? She is not liking this..

Yeosin slowly gets off the bed she was laying on, looking around the room to find some sort of light, which she finds, just a few feet away from her, is a door, slightly open and there is light coming from it, but there were also sobbing sounds. Who is crying? Why are they crying?

Taking slowly steps to the door and by every step she takes the sobbing increase, putting her hand on the doorknob she slowly opens it and all the bright light goes into her eyes blinding her in seconds, throwing her arm infront of her eyes, she moves walks into the room..

Adjusting to the light she removes her arm away only to be left speechless and eyes wide open, why is she here? What's happening, no...

Why is she in her childhood room, they this room, why the prison, why. The sobbing is heard again and Yeosin snaps into the sound only to be met with a small girl, around three to four years old in one of the corners of the room...

She was not wearing anything, and her body is covered in blood and bruises, her hair messy and dirty and this leads to Yeosin's lips to tramble and her hands form into fists...

It's her, the girl is her when her mother would come and take out her anger out on her, when she will get punished for not doing something to her mother's perfection, and now she knows what coming next...

Suddenly someone busts into the room, startling Yeosin and making little Yeosin flinch, and it's her mother in full black, her eyes all red while she scans the whole room just stop at the fragile little girl in the corner of the room..

"Stupid little brat.."

That all she says before walking up to the girl and and grabbing her hair, throwing her across the room, a loud thumb and groaning fills the room, and Yeosin could only watch herself get abused, her lips trambling looking at her young weak self..

The woman continues to beat little Yeosin over and over again, until her small body could not move no more, and Yeosin could only watch, she hate how weak she was, how scared she was how pathetic she was, she hated it..

"I wish I killed you the day you were born.."

The woman lets out before walking out of the room and locking it, leaving little Yeosin to deal with the pain, and Yeosin could only watch nothing more, she hates it..

Yeosin is snapped out of her thoughts when a sqicky sound fills the room and soon small footsteps, Yeosin looks at the direction of the sound only to see a small little boy around one to two years old, running to little Yeosin on the floor...

The small boy looks at the bloody girl infront of him, and slowly takes a sit next to her with tears coming from his small eyes..

"Yi.." he calls in a small husky voice, and that was all it took for Yeosin to let the tears she was holding back fall down her face..