chapter fifty three

Yeosin and everyone else is sitting in a car and looking at a building, old and abandoned building...

"Are you sure this is the place Lucifer??"

Yusef looks up from his laptop and looks at Yeosin for a moment...

"You know just call me Minseok it's simple, because I can see that you will never call me Yusef.." he glars.. "and yes this is where the tooth tracker leads."

"Oh" is all that Yeosin says before abbserveing the place again, she takes in a deep breath..

"Why does this car feel suffocating all of a sudden?" She says taking in more deep breaths and try to avoid eye contact..

The boys in the car just look at her, in a confused and concern manner..

"I need some fresh air.." she says and gets off the car and continues to walk farther away from the car, and the boys just look at her with no words..

"Do you think she is okay?" Yusef asks..

"I don't know.." Ji-hun says with a low tone.. "but with Sunny back she will be fine.."

While Yeosin walks to the arge of the road and looks into the dark night, bitting her lower lip to continue the tears threatening to fall from her eyes..

Yeosin takes in a deep breath but instead of letting out a deep breath, she lets out a cough which sends an argonizing pain in her chest and quickly covers her mouth will her hand until the coughing stops..

But when she looks at her hand and lets out a scoff, before weap the red liquid from her hand with her hangchif and wipes the blood before putting it back into her coat pocket, and looking out again..

"This bitch is going to regret ever messing with me and my family..."

Inside abandoned building..

In a dark shady room, Hoseok lays on a small bed his body covered with bruises that seem to be healing, he keeps staring at the ceiling as he zooms out..

His thoughts are soon broken when the door to the small room is suddenly opened and he quickly gets to his feet and glars at the new presence in the room...

"You seem to be healing very well Hoseok.." Haneul lets out as she places a plate of food on a small table in the room..

"How are you doing?" She asks with a small smile on her face...

"Why are you doing this??" Hoseok lets out and not removing his eyes from the woman's figure..

Haneul lets out a scoff and grabs a small chair and settles herself down just a few meters from Hoseok..

"Why am I doing this?" She says.. "I'm just trying to get what I deserve, what belongs to me.."

"What belongs to?" Glaring at her.. "are you talking about the money?"

"It's not just about to money Hoseok, it's much more.."

"Then what?"

"Everything.." crossing her legs.. "I worked for your mother all my life, I did everything she told me too, I put my life on the line just for her.."

"But what did that woman do? When she found out she was dieing from blood cancer, she threw me away like I was nothing, without even a penny!" She almost yells..

"And that's when I started planning my revenge, my revenge to get everything that belonged to her, but you stupid mother!!" She yells out of furstration..

"That woman wrote in her fuckin will that if she dies everything goes to her children and husband and if they die it goes to charity, what the fuck was wrong with her? She fuckin hated her children and all of a sudden she makes them her heirs.."