chapter twenty nine

It has been three weeks since Ji-hun was shot and also finally the exam is finally done and the kids are to relax and do nothing...

And Hoseok has started walking again and staying away from Yeosin for most of the time, but the other time she comes to him, trying to start a conversation and so on but the boy won't take much....

Hoseok trys his hardest to push her away but she is starborn but his double her starborness and he won't say anything...

Right now he is more focused on keeping Yoongi away from Jungkook and Jungkook away from Yeosin, but making up some stupid excuses seems not to work and he can see Yoongi was running out of patience...

Just like the time he pushed Jungkook down the stairs and got Jungkook into trouble with Yeosin for painting her room door or when he threw Jungkook's video game into the swimming pool or when he got Jungkook into trouble with Yeosin again after torn documents were found in his room...

Yeosin scolded him so bad that day but luckily Ji-hun was there to to defend him and calm Yeosin down, but still she was not pleased with his...

And yes Ji-hun as finally moved into the Hong Mansion after so much pressurising from Ji Hong he finally agreed...

While Seokjin has been acting weird, he is never home and when he is he locks himself in his bedroom and once Yeosin caught a glimpse of writing on his shoulder while putting his jacket on...

Was is a tattoo? But seens when did Seokjin have tattoos? No, her eyes must be playing with her, but surely that was a tattoo, she knows how a tattoo looks like, well because she has multiple tattoos herself....

The question kept running in her head just doubling the stress she was facing from work and the stupid girls that run away from the strip club who are still not found after four days....

And worse that Mr Jung Hoseok as decided to talk to Ji Hong leaving Ji Hong speechless after he sees him...

His face how could he look so like his son, well the man might be a well known name, but his face is really rare, not everyone get to see him, the man likes keeping himself low profiled...

But the resemblance of their facial features is unspeaked off. But any person who has know one of the could tell the difference between them...

Jung Hoseok looks, talks and even moves with so much pride and power, he was a businessman and he looked like one, while Ji Hong's son is still trying to figure out his life along with his other annoying brothers...

Well the man decided to complain about how Yeosin spoke to his secretary and about him and this did not sit well with Ji Hong at all and now she has to meet up with him in person....

The whole three weeks have been frustrating for her and it just getting worse and worse and now not even Ji-hun rant's infront of her, he's too young to die and he knows it....

Right now Yeosin is sitting in her office along with Yoongi who was busy watching cartoons on his tablet and giggling to himself...

Soon a knock is heard from the door, and Yeosin let's out a sigh before attaring a 'come in' with her furstrated and stressed body she leans on to her big office chair and waits for the people to come in....

Soon two men and a woman walk into the office, they all had masks but soon removes them as the door closes behind them, Yeosin did not look surprised by the man infront and his resemblance to her brothers, but the man beside him had her almost chocking on her...

"Yi, are you okay..." Yoongi quickly gets up and walks to Yeosin, and quickly grabbing a glass of water he hands it to her....

She gulps down the water and sets the glass down on the table "I'm fine Yoon, go and sit..."