chapter fourty six

Hong Mansion..

Haneul is busy having a conversation with Ji Hong when her phone gets a SMS notification, and just as she reads it her face goes pale..

"What's wrong honey?" Ji Hong asks as he notices her unusual face...

"Nothing honey, he just have to get to the restaurant.." she says.. "it's kind of argent.."

"Okay.." he says with a small smile, before giving Haneul a kiss on the lips and letting her leave..

Haneul gets into her car and glance at her mobile phone and gribs harder in the steering wheel..

"I have to get rid of this person today, I can't let my hard work in vein, I have worked too hard to get back into this house.." she mumbles.. "and one blackmailer is not going to stand in my way..."

She lets out before driving off to her destination...

Right now Yusef has Yoongi in his car and Yeosin is on his trail, but what's getting on Yusef's nerves is Yoongi's constant whining and crying..

"Can you shut up!!" Yusef shouts making Yoongi to flinch and lower his head, which does not get unnoticed by Yusef, who now feels bad...

"I'm sorry Yoongi" he apologizes "please can you just sit still for a while.."

"I want Yi.." Yoongi say between his sobbs, and Yusif only rolls his eyes..

"What the fuck did those people do to you?" He asks himself, as he looks forward only to widen his as as a wire fence stands infront of him in the alley way..

"Shit.."

He lets out under his breath, as he tries to drive backwards but the view of Yeosin's car behind his stops his movement..

"Agh!!" He yells as he starts hitting the steering wheel making Yoongi scared and move away from the man..

Yusef gets out of the car and Yeosin does the same as she eyes the young man walking towards her until he stops midway..

"Minseok.."

"Yusef!!" He cuts her off...

"Okay okay Yusif.." she exhales "give me back Yoongi before things get bad.."

"You are not taking my brother from me.."

"Nobody is taking your fuckin brother from you!!" She pauses as she tries to calm herself down.. "just give me the boy.."

Before Yusef could say anything he hear his car open as Yoongi starts running towards Yeosin but Yusef grabs his wrist and pulls him behind him..

"Yi!" Yoongi calls as more tears run down his face..

"Don't worry Yoon, it will be fine" she tries to calm the crying Yoongi...

"Let go of me.."

"Can you shut up!!" Yusef yells, making Yoongi flinch, which does not get unnoticed by Yeosin..

"Don't yell at him!!" She yells back at Yusef...

"He's my brother and I get to talk to him how ever I want!!" Yusef yells back..

"Not my brother you can.."

Yeosin lets out and charges towards Yusef, who soon lets go of Yoongi's wrist and the fight between the two siblings start..

The fight continues for fifteen minutes and it seems like both parties are using the same tactics of fighting, which just makes it difficult for one of them to knock out the other..