chapter thirteen

It's morning and everyone is having breakfast except Yoongi who is still sleeping....

"Yi" Ji Hong calls

"Yes father"

"I hope Yoongi has not been a bother last night??"

"No" she gives him a fake smile "and I'm happy that I don't have to do anything for him anymore"

"What do you mean about that??" Ji Hong asks "you are going to take care of him until he gets better, you do know that right??"

Yeosin eyes go wide ar her father's words...

"That is not what you said yesterday.."

"Well I said it today..."

"I ain't taking care of him, I'm done..." Yeosin stands up and starts walking away but stop when Ji Hong says...

"Ana..."

Ji Hong humms the name while looking at his food and Yeosin just keeps looking at him with her crunched fists...

"This is blackmail..."

"I know" he says looking up at her and smiling making his eyes disappears....

"Just wait and sees, I will get my ravenge from you..." She says and walks away....

After breakfast Yeosin and the boys get into the same car and the driver drives them to school...

The drive to school was silent nobody spoke and nobody dare to look at the new guest in their comfort zone that just became uncomfortable....

The school day goes well, no fights broke out and Yeosin seems to be by herself or having meetings with the school staff member....

After school the boys hid straight back home, while Yeosin stays behind for another meeting with another school representatives...

Afternoon...

It has been five hours and the family at home has been struggling to get Yoongi to open his eyes even though he was talking and moving his eyes were closed, and also trying to get him to eat and have a bath, but nothing is working....

Yoongi keeps slapping any and that touches him, he has even left marks and bruises on their hands, arms and around his mother's neck...

And finally Yeosin comes back home after multiple phone calls and texts messages, she walks into Yoongi's room where she finds everyone....

"Why was I called here, I was in the middle of a meeting, do you know how important it was for the school??" She says with a frustrated look...

"Yi.."

"What??, Can you just hurry up I have a presentation to work on after this...."

Ji Hong takes in a deep breath " Yi, we have been trying all day to get him to bath and eat but he keeps pushing us away..."

She lets out a chuckle and beats her lower lip "and how does that concern me, she is his mother he won't just push her away..." Looking at Haneul "lady wash your son..."

"He pushed her away, and even scratch her neck, she is bleeding" Ji Hong explains...

"So what are you trying to say??" Yeosin asks with an annoying grinch on her face...

"His trying to say maybe you could take to Yoongi and convince him to eat something..." Seokjin suddenly speaks..

Yeosin just glairs at him, she takes a minute to think of what she is going to do before letting out a furstrated sigh as she clinches her hands into fists...