chapter eleven

Everybody is back home and Yoongi has still not woken up and everybody just seemed stressed leaving Yoongi only even when Ji Hong provided security outside his VIP hospital room....

The boys quickly run to their rooms and Ji Hong and Haneul stay down stairs in the living room....

After a few minutes footsteps are heard from the stairs and Ji Hong looks to see who was coming downstairs and it was Yeosin in full black clothes from head to toe, she seems not to notice them as she trys to put on her black gloves but soon her walk comes to a hult when suddenly a tall figure stands in her way.....

"Yeosin why did you do that to you brothers???" He asks with a stern voice....

"Good evening to you too Mr Hong Ji Hong..." She greets without looking up....

His heart hurts just at the mention of his name from his daughter's mouth and he decides to just stop talking, and finally Yeosin looks up at him....

"You are in my way, I have important places to be right now and you are blocking me.."

Ji Hong with no choice left he moves out of her way, he knows she will not answer him even if he held a gun to her head...

Yeosin starts walking past him but soon stops and looks back at his figure which was just looking towards the stairs...

"And Mr Hong you have a meeting with some international delacets tommorow morning at ten in the morning and after you have to attend a conference meeting at the school in the afternoon six p.m, don't be late"

She says in one go and turns her back and walks out of the house into her Lamborghini and out of the gate.....

Ji Hong goes back to the living room and finds his wife sleeping on the couch and soon a smile is plastered on his face as he watches his wife pout in her sleep...

"Cute"

He mumbles under his breath before picking her up and takes her up to the bedroom and tucking her in, before going to his office and starts doing his work.....

An hour later

Yeosin drives into the underground parking lot of her father's business building, she parks her car and walks in everybody bows just as she walks in.....

She walks to the elevator she stooded there waiting for the lift whe suddenly she feels hands slowly touching her bottom, she looks at her side to find a man around the age of thirty smirking at her in a seductive manner....

People in the big waiting area see the disgusting act don't they have any shame..., But for the employees they know what's coming next and it's broken bones and a hospital....

Yeosin examines the man from head to toe, she has never seen him here before, he must be the new heird employees for the yesterday interview....

His handsome, big eyes, plumb lips and his long wavy hair cut, his black suit it really looks good on him and his tall height, oh my God perfect, but he does not know where to put his hands....

Yeosin's face does not seem bothered that the man was touching her inappropriately, simply give him a smile which he responded to with a smirk, Yeosin takes a look behind her and nobody was close to them, but she does see how the whole reception area has frozen up, nobody is moving and Clearly Yeosin knows what they were waiting for....

Yeosin turns her head back which she keeps nodding like she was listening to some sort of music, and in a swift second Yeosin held the man's arm twisting it causing him to fall to his knees and groan in pain....

Yeosin takes a fist full of his hair and slams his head into the white wall just beside the elevator door, over and over until the man starts bleeding from his forehead and nose.....