chapter six

Next morning, Yeosin and the boys have their breakfast and head out to school, boys in the black Rover and Yeosin on her black motorcycle...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

School seems to be going well not trouble at all.... Or maybe not....

Yeosin is busy looking through some paperwork concerning the school in the principle's office when she hears voices outside...

It seems like some boys teasing and beating someone outside, the person seems to be crying and not defending themselves, which clearly annoyed and disrupts Yeosin from her work....

Slamming the file close and walking out of the room to see who was distracting her from her work, steps out of the room to be faced with one of her step brothers....

Namjoon was laying on the cold floor, his glasses broken, his face bruised, blood coming from his lip and nose curled up and whimpering from the pain as he gets to his feet..

But seems like she is to late to see who the bullies were, Yeosin drives her eyes back to Namjoon as she folds her arms over her chest..

"Who did this to you??"

"No... nobody.." with his face hanged low.

Yeosin picks up his glasses and looks at him again...

"If you tell me nobody did this to you again, I swear to you... I will make the pain worse Kim Namjoon, so let me ask you again, who. do. this. to. You.??"

"I don't kn.. know...the...them...."
he statters, holding his stomach and trying to balance his unstable body with the help of the wall..

"From which department do you think they can from???"

"Co..col...colle... college..."

"Can you identify them???"

He looks up at her with his glossy eyes, to figure out what she means by the question..

"Why?" He asks.. "it's not like you can do anything.."

"I asked if you can fucken identify them or not???" Losing her patience.. "not to get all sassy with me."

"I don't need your help.., Just stay out of this." He says in-between his painful groans...

She looks at him with impatience and annoyens on her face.. "okay, I won't Interfere.."

She says before walking away and leave Namjoon to struggle on his own..

"Agh"

She lets out as she walks into her office..

"I'm just trying to be nice, but no" she says to herself.. "that's how they want it, then they will get it.."

Suddenly her phone rings and quickly picks it up..

"What?"

"Is school going that bad"

Ji-hun chuckles from the other side of the phone and Yeosin only rolls her eyes at him..