chapter seven

Yeosin is walking down the corridor when saddenely she bumps or maybe get provocted by the one and only....

"Kim Seokjin, I know you are darm, but don't tell me you are blind as well..."

Chuckles.."funny, sis...."

"I'm not your sister..."

"Oh.."

"Our parents may be married, but that does not make a difference, we are not brother and sister, get that into your head...."

Yeosin walks away, leaving Seokjin to glare at her....

"Don't worry Yeosin, you are not my sister either...."

Seokjin turns around and heads down stairs....

Yeosin plumbs her body into her bed mattress, relaxing her inching back....

"Last night drained me...., only if that fool could have not been so darn starborn, then I would have at least speared the kids, but no....."

"Idiot...."

Flashback...

"Mr Chen, this is the last time I will ask you about this ok"

She lets out a sigh..

"Where did you hid the goods????"

She asks the man who has been tied up to a chair, in the living room of his own home....

"I ain't telling you nothing, you little slut..."

"Should I put a bullet in his head already?" Ji-hun asks out of annoyens, they have been on this for ten minutes now and it's a wast of time, especially for Ji-hun..

"No Ji-hun, we are not killing anybody until I get my goods" she says looking back at Ji-hun who is busy eating popcorn.. "I worked hard on that shit, and no asshole is going to take it from me.." looking back at the man..

"Okay, you don't want to talk on your own?" She says.. "I'll make you talk bitch.."

"Bring her in!!!!"

Her voice echoed throughout the living room, and soon after a woman in dragged in by one of Yeosin's man....

Mr Chen's eyes look up at the woman who was struggling in the arms of the two man, his eyes even widen after recognizing who she was, his eyes shoot back at Yeosin who had a wide smirk on her face, a mischievous one...

"Let's play a game Mr Chen, this is how it goes okay, I asked you a question and if you don't answer then your family dies okay...."

"You can't do that...."

"And way is that???"

"You are not capable of it, little girl...."

Ji-hun instantly starts laughing at the man's words.. "what a joke man.." he continues to eat..

She lets out a chuckle, and makes her way to the vonerable female who is clearly scared for her life right now......

Pulling out a hand gun from her waist band and slowly bringing under the female's chin and slowly lifting her face to look at her, Yeosin's eyes literally bore holes into the female's eyes...

She slowly now her head towards Mr Chen....

"You think....."

A few chuckles were heard again, which send shivers down Mr Chen's spine.....