chapter twenty seven

It's a Sunday morning, no work for anyone, just peace and quiet unless you are part of the Hong family...

Everybody had their breakfast, Jimin and Taehyung are busy fighting over who knows what, Seokjin is getting lesson from Namjoon which seems to irritated him as his younger brother is trying to boss him around...

While Jungkook is sitting in the living room furstrated out of his mind as he is unable to solve any of the equations on this new topic in his book...

Out of furstration Jungkook throw his pencil and accidentally hits Yeosin who was sitting on the other couch, who was playing a game on her phone....

"Watch it" she says looking at the furstrated boy...

"Sorry" he apologizes and looks back at his books, while Yeosin keeps one eye on him...

After a few minutes, the boy still seems to be struggling and Yeosin could see...

"What's wrong??" She asks...

"Well Ji-hun hyung said he will help me with my math today but now he can't because he is hurt" he explains "and now I'm going to fail my exams..." He pouts...

She lets out a sigh and straightens her back on the couch. "maybe I can help you" she offers...

Jungkook's eyes widen at Yeosin's offer to tutor him. "really??"

"Yes, and don't ask why because I also don't know.." moving towards the table full of books "now where were you??"

"Here" pointing at the tablet infront of him....

Yeosin continues helping Jungkook while the rest just do their own thing...

Hoseok's room

Hoseok is on his bed playing video games on his phone when he hears his stomach rumbling...

"I'm so hungry.." rubbing his stomach.. "when is step dad going to come with my food" he lets out a sigh and continues with his game...

A few minutes late he hears the door open but does not look up, and then it closes, the footsteps of the person in the room acho in Hoseok's ear and finally looks up...

Hoseok's eyes widen at the person who just entered his room, maybe because he was surprised or maybe he was scared...

"Yoongi" he lowly said "what are you doing here??"

Yoongi does not say anything but just sits down at the end erge of the bed, he removes the blanket from Hoseok's feet...

"Yoongi what are you doing??" He asks dropping his phone as he feels blood rushing through his body out of fear..  "Yoongi please don't do anything stupid..."

"You are now listen to me" Yoongi says in a deep scary voice "why did you not listen to me??"

"Yoongi what are you saying??" Feeling the tear builded up in his eyes...

"You think I did not see anything yesterday, the my you were hugging her..."

Yoongi let's out a devilish smirk and grabs Hoseok's bandaged foot and starts squeezing it hard...

Hoseok crunches the bedsheets trying not to scream out loud, but the tears fall from his eyes uncontrollably...

"Yoongi please, it hurts.." he pleads between his sobbs  "please stop, it hurts..."

"What did you call her last night??" Squeezing harder until blood starts coming out of the white bandages. "what did you call her last night??"

"Yoongi leave me please" he cries..