chapter fourty seven

Hong Mansion

"Yeosin"

"Yeosin"

"Yeosin please wake up"

"Please don't do this"

"Yeosin"

"Yeosin"

"Yeosin!!"

Jimin shouts as he wakes up from another nightmare, that have been happening since he got back from the kidnapping...

Jimin inhales and exhales to calm his throbbing heart, before getting up and taking a warm moning bath...

A few minutes late he comes out with a towel around his waist and another on his head...

"Today we officially start with school.." he whines.. "why did this man not just let us take home school, it would be way better.." he pouts as he looks at his books...

"Agh....."

He lets out before continuing with getting dressed, before breakfast is served, nobody wants to go to school with an empty stomach right..

Dinning room
07:01am

Everyone is sitting at the dinning table, and Yeosin keeps eyeing Haneul from were she is sitting, littrely through daggers at her soul..

Clearly this woman is lucky Yeosin decided to collect evidence against her instead of totoureing her to a point were she could never look at herself in the mirror again...

She is lucky unlike the others who dare touch Ji-hun, anybody who even scratched Ji-hun ended up six feet under the ground, without even a proper burial, lucky her..

Afternoon
15:09pm

The boys are finally back home after a terrifing day at school, girls and boys lined up just to see them come out of their car, cheers of how handsome and sexy they look, what a day...

If it was not for the fear the students had for Yeosin and the bodyguards assigned to the boys, worse would have taken place..

And right now Yeosin is back in the holding basement..

"How is he doing?" Yeosin asks the man standing outside the closed door..

"Very well, and he's healthier than before.." the man answers..

"Good.."

She says before unlocking the door and walks in..

"What do you want to know this time?" Mr Lee asks...

Yeosin just smiles at the man behind the Iron bars, sitting on a small bed and throws him a plastic bag..

"Let me guess, dinner?" Lee asks as he pulls the bag through the iron bare..

"No, it's lunch.."she corrects as she takes a sit..

"Wow, I've really lost track of time.." he says as he looks inside the bag..

"You look better than the day I left you.."

"Well after upgraded me from the cold ground to a bed and also removing those stupid chains and also getting me a bath and new clothes, I'm doing very fine thank you.."

Yeosin lets out a light chuckle as she watches the man takes out his drink and food placing the small bed..

"So what do you want to know today?" He asks opening the box of fried rice along with fried Chicken..

"Do you know anything about the woman that dad got married too,  Jung Haneul?"

"That woman.." he soffs "her name is not Jung Haneul.."