chapter twenty four

It's evening and everybody except Haneul has been eagaly waiting for Hoseok to wake up...

Finally their prayers have been answered, as Hoseok slowly starts opening his eyes...

"He's waking up..." Jimin says catching the attention of all the people in the room...

Hoseok finally fully opens his eyes, he ajusts his eyes to the light in the room before focusing on the people around him...

"Hobi" Jungkook calls to his brother, who soon looks at him... "Are you okay??"

Hoseok does not seem to say anything, but he does keep his eyes on Yoongi, who seems to be threatening him with his glare...

Yeosin tries to move forward but Seokjin places his arm infront of her, making her glare at him...

"What do you think you are doing??" Seokjin asks...

"What do I look like I'm doing??" With the same coldness she has always held....

"Can you move your fuckin hand I want to talk to him.." she demands, and and with no warning to Seokjin she moves his arm out of her way and sits down on the bed....

She help Hoseok to sit up straight, earning some faces from the people around especially Yoongi who just keeps glaring at Hoseok....

Hoseok looks around the room and and meets Yoongi's dark eyes again, remembering what he did to him send shivers down his spin....

"Hoseok"

Yeosin calls out at boy who seems to be lost in his own thoughts, making him look at her...

"I'm only going to ask one question okay" she pauses and moves closer to him.. "who did this to you? Who burned you?"

The boy tries to speak but his words get stuck in his throat as her remembers Yoongi's specific words...

"If Yi finds out about this, next time I won't burn you I will do much worse...."

His brother's words ring in his ears, if he talks Yoongi will surely kill him, and he does not want that he does not want to go through such pain again and more over he does not want his brother to get into trouble....

He knows that it has only been months in this house, but he knows Yeosin's temper, she can care for you but if you make her angry, you are surely to meet her rathe....

"Hoseok I asked you a question.." she asks in a stern voice "who did this to you??"

"Yi"

Yoongi calls for her, but she does not bather to turn around to look at him, oversly she knows he is only going to ask her to play or watch a movie together, but right now she has much improvement things on her back and that's Hoseok...

"What do you want, can you see I'm busy??"

Yoongi does not say anything further and just hungs his head low, he might be childish but Yoongi does know the moment he calls her and she answers will a question, she is not going to listen to him...

"Hoseok answer me, did anyone in this room do it??"

Her question instantly makes Hoseok's body tense and stiffen alittle, and for the boys who are standing it only makes them frown their eyebrows...

"What do you mean 'someone in this room'??"

Jimin first to talk with his jugemental, and suspicions in his eyes for Yeosin, yes they might have promised that they will never bother her but that does not mean they trust her....

Come on, she sends their brother Namjoon into a coma and Yoongi his his no longer normal, he is not their grumpy old man anymore, they don't feel his presence even when sitting next to the....