chapter fifty two

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yeosin slowly opens her eyes, tilting her head up just to find out that she is in a dark room again, but this time her hands legs seem to be tied up and to a chair, she tries to get them off but...

"Stop trying, you are not going anywhere Yi.."

A voice stops her, she looks up just to be met with her late mother again, and with that stupid gringe on her face..

"What do you want?" Yeosin question's still trying to get out of the ropes..

"I want you, only you.." she says as she knees down infront of Yeosin..

"You are not leaving this place, you are mine and only mine from now on.."

"You are mine now baby.." traising her hand on Yeosin's cheek..

"Don't touch me.." moving her face away from her mother's hold..

"And what do you mean? Do you you think you can keep me here forever bitch.." straggling the get out.. "you can't, you can't!!"

"I can.." she cuts Yeosin off.. "I can keep you here and I am going to keep you here, okay baby.."

"You can't, I have to find Hoseok!!" She yells.. "that fuckin prostitute of yours has him, I can't stay here!!"

"Sorry baby, but you are not going anywhere, you are mine..."

"Never!!"

Jihae suddenly disappears into a corner of the room, leaving Yeosin alone, Yeosin starts fighting to get the rops off, but the more she tries the more pain she inflictes on her wrists..

"Let me go!!" She yells in hope of getting a reply, but nothing only her voice achoing throughout the room, she is by herself all alone..

"Please leave me, please I have to find Hoseok!!" She cries out and this time  tears running down her face..

"Please give me my Hoseok, nothing more.." she pleads.. "I only want Hoseok, just give me my baby back.."

Yeosin continues to sobb as her body gives up and stops fighting with rops and lowering her head in defit..

"Please give me Hoseok.."

"Hoseok.."

Yeosin suddenly snaps her head up as her lips tramble..

"What the fuck are you doing Hong Yeosin??" She mumbles..

"You are Hong Yeosin, and Hong Yeosin never gives up not even at the pick of death.."

Yeosin lets out a smirk and continues to fight the rops, even when it hurt her wrist, she just kept mummering Hoseok name and after what you could say hours she manages to get one of her arms free and without waisting time she frees her other arm and legs..

"Bitch you can't keep me, not Hong Yeosin.." she lets out before before getting to her feet but instantly falls face first on the ground, as she kept her eyes closed...

Yeosin starts opening her eyes slowly, and all she could hear were biping sounds, she opens her eyes more and soon is blinded by light, but she manages to adjust..

"Hoseok.." she manages to say through her weak self..

And soon, Ji Hong, and the boys come into her vision but the one person she seems to be looking for is not there, which causes her to panic..

"Yi are you okay?" Ji Hong asks..

"Dad.."

"Yes..."