chapter fourty eight

Hong Mansion
20:58pm

Ji Hong just got back from work and his mood is on another level of annoyens and furstration, and bad luck for the children after Yoongi and Yusef's constant arguing and fight, the house looks like a earthquake hit it pretty bad...

And Yeosin seems not to give a fuck about the constant bickering between the two males, because to her it seems like the two males are giving each other love, that's fucked up...

And the boys spend their afternoon breaking Yoongi and Yusef up or maybe pulling Yoongi off of Yusef. The looks so small compared to Yusef but but this motherfucker is strong and this stupid Yusef just lets him beat him up, like god man fight back...

Ji Hong walks into his house and what he sees just irritates him more, Yeosin is just sitting and watching the fight going on with popcorn in her hand and mother and laughing, like girl does this look like a movie to?

And the house looks like a dumping site, and Yeosin and the maid do know about his obsessesion of cleanness, and by now his blood was boiling, he is in a bad mood, so let's witness fire and thunder together..

"What the hell is going on here!!"

His voice achos throughout the house, and everything seems to go silent and the boys freeze in their place as they look at their step dad, while Yeosin chokes on her popcorn as she looks around the house, which clearly says you are fucked up Hong Yeosin, fucked up...

Yeosin quickly gets to the feet as she looks at angry father, before signalling them to stop. The boys get up and automatically stand in a straight line...

"I left this house in a normal condition and I'm pretty sure that there was no report of any fuckin earthquake, so why does my house look like this!!"

All the children are frozen including the maids and Yeosin knows if anyone says anything to him now, this house will turn upside-down for sure...

"Yeosin why is my house a mess?" He question's as nobody seems to have answered his first question..

"Well dad.....the that... well...."

"Well what?!" He cuts her off as instantly Yeosin's body tense up, she knows if she says something wrong, she's done...

Yeosin breathes in and breathes out, before walking to her father...

"Father, we will clean up the mess, you don't have to work about anything okay.."

Ji Hong does not say anything and just keeps looking at his daughter with intimidating eyes...

"You must have had a bad day, you should had upstairs to rest.."

"You think.."

With that Ji Hong slightly bumps into Yeosin, before walking upstairs, but stops and looks back at his children..

"Clean this shit up.."

"Okay father.." she answers..

"And.." he continues with a frown on his face. "Is it me or am I seeing double, because I'm sure I can see two Yoongis.."

Ji Hong lets out a he continues to eye the two males in total confesion.. "or am I just to drunk?" He question's himself..

"Father you need some rest.." Yeosin lets out, snapping Ji Hong out of his thoughts.

"Oh that.." looking back at her. "I will go now, just clean this up.."

"Yes father.." she slightly gives him a bow as he walks away and disappears..