chapter three

It's a beautiful night once again, a full moon shines alongside the stars, lighting the dark earth and giving it's warmth, let's find out if the night is peaceful as it's seems...

The boys eyes widened at the site of the luxurious house they have just entered, their mouths totally wide open....

The two cars stop and the drive runs to open the door for them, they are totally shocked as they have never been treated like this before....

The eight member family step out of the car as the stood in front of the house looking at it...

"Mom....." Jimin calls his mother who was still fixing her outfit and makeup...

"Yes dear..." She answers

"I thought we were going to your boyfriend's house, why are we at the Mafia???" He asks as he examines the house infont of him...

"The is not a house, but a motherfucking palace...." Yoongi let's out....

"Language young man!!" Miss Jung scolds...

"Sorry oemma" yoongi apologizes..

"What did you expect?" Namjoon asks.. "Mr Hong Ji Hong to live in a shack or something?"

He says and the other boys just roll their eyes at him..

"Ok, here is the deal no insults, no goofing around, and please be respectful ok...." Miss Jung say to her sons..

They all nod their head, to follow what their mother has told them...

The man in a black suit walks the eight through the big corridor leading to an open living room, causing the boy's eyes to widen even more as they look at the luxuries around them....

Mr Hong cames down stairs with a glass of wine in his hands, while in his pajamas and slippers which clearly look great on him...

"Honey.." Mr Hong calls out to miss Jung as he walks to her and hugs her infront of her sons.

The boys start making faces and giggling at the embracing couple...

"You look spectacular tonight..." He compliments her....