chapter thirty one

It's morning and everybody is already in the hospital including all the boys, except Haneul who had work to do as always, Ji-hun has been admitted into an ICU ward after the overdose he did and everyone sits in the room maybe waiting for him to wake up..

Yeosin stands up from her sit and walks up to boys busy doing their things at the couches in the big room and sits just beside him making the boys look at her weirdly..

Yeosin takes in a deep breath.. "thank you.." she says and the boys open their eyes in shock..

"Excuse me what?" Seokjin asks, pulling at his ear to hear properly or maybe just teasing her condition..

"Thank you for saving Ji-hun's life.." she lets out a small smile, melting the sacristic attitude Seokjin and his brothers had on their faces..

"I didn't save his life, your father got him here.." he says in a Simpethatic tone..

"But you found him.." she says.. "thank you.."

She thanks again and without giving Seokjin to say anything she stands up and walks back to her chair beside Ji-hun's bedside, taking his hand into hers and making some circles on the top of his hand,as she lays her head beside him..

"They look so vonerable.." Namjoon says looking at the two on the bed..

"I can't believe Kim Ji-hun himself tried commiting suicide.." Seokjin says looking at him with a confused face.. "he seems so strong.."

"Not even book with a hard cover has strong pages.." Ji Hong says, earning the boys looks, but don't ask anything as he continues to look at his children..

Two days later..

Ji-hun has finally opened his eyes and seems all confused looking around the room, but manages to retrace his memory before letting out a sigh and laying back on the bed..

"Fuck.." he lets out..

"He is awake.." suddenly a voice booms in the room, making Ji-hun open his eyes and looks at the direction of the voice,which he clearly hates looking at the owner..

"Kim.." he says under his breath, annoyed just at their site..

"Are you okay Ji-hun, do you need anything.." Jimin asks, which just makes Ji-hun angry looking at Jimin's face, he can't stand the boy's face..

"Piss off bitch.." he hiss at the boys, who just move away from him, getting on Ji-hun's nerves is the last thing they want to do, even Seokjin..

"Where the fuck is that brat?" He asks and the boys just look at him in confusion, who the fuck is brat..

"Here.." Yeosin says as she walks into the room followed by Ji Hong and the doctor.. "you don't have to shout.."

Ji-hun only rolls his eyes at her and the doctor starts doing his examination on him..

"How are you doing Mr kim?" The doctor asks..

"How do I look like I'm doing?" He asks in annoyens..

"Better than before.."

"Then why the fuck are you asking.."

"Ji-hun.." Ji Hong cuts him off..

"You know what, I'm fine and perfect" he says.. "I want to go home, now.." he breaths..

The doctor only looks at Ji Hong who gives him a nod, which Ji-hun scoffs at before walking out of the room..

"Ji-hun.."

"I don't need therapy or concealing from you, so don't.." he warn as he turns to other way as Yeosin just remains silent and saying nothing, she knows Ji-hun won't listen to anything..