chapter thirty six

Park Jimin walks into the house with a furstrated face and Haneul does not wast time and runs to him...

"Did you find my son?"

"No ma'am..."

"What do you mean no?!" She yells at the young man..

With out paying attention to the woman Jimin walks up to Jk..

"Jungkook did you find anything??"

"No, I lost her.."

"Fuck!" He curses...

A few seconds later Ji-hun comes down stairs and Ji Hong goes to him...

"What did you find?"

"I found her fuckin location.."

The room suddenly become silent as everyone looks at Ji-hun for an explanation...

"She's at Sinjindo island..." He informs..

"Then what the fuck are we waiting for, I'm not going to wait until two died bodies show up.." Jimin says...

"Don't worry if two died bodies don't show up, I will make sure a thousand show up" Ji-hun says.. "I will make sure I turn this place into a graveyard.." he says sending shivers throughout the room.. "get your fuckin men.."

Jimin gives Ji-hun a small nod and heads outside along with Jk, and Ji Hong and Ji-hun go upstairs to get ready..

A few minutes later everyone is standing outside including Seokjin who has insisted on coming along and Ji-hun just was not in the mood to argue with the young male...

"Okay, I don't care how long it takes but we better find the girl and the boy at any cost understand.." Jimin commands his men...

"Yes Sir.."

They respond before getting into their cars and drive off with Jimin and Jk's car in the front leading the way...

"Find her and the boy, kill anyone and anything that gets in your way understand.."

"Understood Sir.."

"Then let's go.."

Ji-hun gives his men his orders and soon they drive off...

Sinjindo island

"I killed her"

"I killed Yeosin"

"I killed my own sister"

"I killed her.."

Jimin keeps mumbling to himself, still in denial of his actions a minute ago...

"No she can't be died, not Yeosin, not her..."

Jimin gets to his feet and walks to the spot Yeosin and Shang Zi Xin where standing before they fall into the water..

"Yeosin!!" Jimin call with his sobbing voice...

"Yeosin!!"

"Yeosin!!"

"Yeosin!!"

Jimin falls to his knees as he continues cry as he looks at the water that has now become still just making Jimin fear the worst...

"Yeosin please, don't do this.." he cries looking at him bloody hands..

"I promise, I will never do anything you don't like please just come back, please.."

Out of nowhere Yeosin jumps from the water catching Jimin of guard leading him to fall on the ground on his back...

Yeosin trys to catch her breath as half of her body is still in the water, slowly Yeosin dragges her body to solid ground...