A/N

Not an update...

We have reached the eleventh chapter of this book and I want to do some explaining okay...

Let's start with....

You know how Yeosin takes control of everyone and everything at school, well that's because she owns the school it's under her name...

And when it comes to Ji-hun, he is just a simple psychopath..

There is a difference when Yeosin says appa, dad, father and when she calls him by his full name...

Dad: happy daughter calling her father simply...

Father: this is to show respect to her father, especially around unfamiliar people and when her father is not in the mood....

Full name: this I when she is angry at him, it's like a punishment towards her father...

And the headquarter that Yeosin spoke about, it's under the business building of he father...

The people who work on the nine floor are unknown to the world along with that please...

And between Park Jimin and Kim Jimin those are two different people ok...

I'm actually writing another book about the character 'Park Jimin' along with all the other members, but they are completely different people even though they will share the same face...

You can call them double ganger...

The book is titled "TEN"(🚫) Mafia related...

Check it out...

And yes they are totally different people same face different personalities and behavior not the same person....

Simply lookalikes...

The end....

And also let's go find out who this Park Jimin really is....

This is a for the explanation and thank you to that one reader who voted on my story, thank you and may God bless you...

Thank you!!!!💖

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜