EXP

Let me just give a a small intro in how I came up with this story...

First: i did not even think I was going to finish this book and start another, but I did, wow!

I have been reading to many fanfics about step Mafia siblings and all I got was..

*A weak girl, with a troubled life, hoping for love, shy, secretive, emotional...

Or

*A talkative, spoiled, loving, lovable, cheerful, annoying, some fucked up biological dad secrets...

*And then we have to brothers, who are supposed to be cruel and fun. I just don't get the combination sorry..

*A lovely and lovable mother and father and cruel to loving brothers..

*Some teenager school mafia enemies, which I... I don't know..

*Some fangirl obsessesion and bulling..

*Murderers I don't get..

*and more, but I loved reading them they kind of give me ideas to write my book 💜

So me, who has a upside down brain decided to write about a mafia family book, which has some wierd shit..

Like:

*The books title, just does not have a bust and my brain just can't think of anything else...

*Mafia daughter and father..

Now when it comes to both this people they are different, the are cold but different..

Like:

The father, he is calm, fast thinking, positive but naive and easley manipulated when it comes to relationship he can't tell the difference between a good woman and bad, he is way too innocent when it comes to this things...

But when it comes to his work, never you can't manipulate that man, don't even try..

And the daughter, that girl... I don't know what to describe about her, just by reading the book I think just by reading the book you can tell what she's like...

So the girl in my book is:

*Strong and independent

*Yes I wrote about her life being fucked up when she was a child and the suffering and all, but it made her strong not pathetic I can say...

*Yes she is cold, cold as fuck..

*She doesn't crave for a mother's love, nor simpethic...

*The only thing that can make her weak is her brother not brothers, which is Hoseok...

*Her work is her pride..

*She carries no pitty for anybody you mess with her she takes your whole family, wither a child or elderly woman..

*Her eye hold no effection to anyone except her father, she is not the kind..

Well that Hong Yeosin to you....

In this book I was not planning on:

*Yeosin's mother evil, I thought I would make her the best mom, living and Ji Hong more of a workaholic and cruel, but loving.

But look what I did:

*I turned her into a dispicable person and mafia and Ji Hong into a sensitive and abused person. Nice..

*Neither was I planing on making Haneul bad, and I don't even understand where Ji-hun came from like what and don't even ask me about Christopher, Minseok, Mr Lee, Mr Shang Du Yi and Mr Shang Zi Xin don't ask...

*And we got to the brother thing, like how?
I was planning on making Yoongi her lost brother that was taken from her, but..............
I decided to give the role to Hoseok, I don't know why..

And Ji-hun having a brother and his father being Mr Lee, that only popped up in the last chapter, and I had to do some more edits for it, wow..

But I never thought that Ji-hun would become such a big part in the story, but I like it..

And for Seokjin and Namjoon that will be explained in the next book, actually everything will be explained in the next book..

Love you 💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜