chapter fourty five

A week later...

It has been a week since Yeosin found out about Yoongi and about his life being that woman's son, that woman totoured her children just to turn them into Mafias like her..

Yoongi has been trying to get close to Yeosin but it seems like she is still struggling to except him but at least she was still talking and cuddling him, she can't believe that that big baby is her older brother wow...

And for the past four days Haneul seems off, especially when it comes to her phone, everything it rings she instantly becomes nervous, like she is hidding something, what could she be hidding?

And right now Yeosin is sitting in her company office waiting for her guest, who happen to be Jung Hoseok and Yusef. Soon she hears a Knock on the door, she closes her eyes for a second before...

"Come in.." she says loud enough for the person behind the door to hear...

Soon the door opens revealing one of the people dislike at the current moment, which happens to be Jung Hoseok, but her focus was more on the shorter male walked behind him Yusef Yılmaz..

Both men walk into the room and take their site opposite Yeosin who was just looking at the pale long hair man, thinking about how him and Yoongi might be brothers...

It sounds so pathetic, like look at Yoongi, yes he is grumpy and rude when he was normal but that boy is cute and innocent..

But if you look at this man, he looks like a fuckin gang leader, like he had the the whole world under him, that just sounds stupid, but don't judge a book by its cover..

"Good morning Ms Hong.." j.hoseok greets..

"Good morning to you too Mr Jung.." she greets back..

"I wonder why you wanted to meet me..."

"I'm not here to meet you Mr Jung.." she says.. "I'm here to meet him.." pointing at Yusef..

"Why will you want to talk to Yusef?" He asks with a frown on his face..

"That is between me and him, you don't have to know anything.." she lets out.. "so please can you please give use some privacy.." pointing at the door...

"Yusef..." Mr Jung calls looking at the man next to him...

"Don't worry I will be fine.." Yusif finally says something, which kind of seemed funny especially with the Turkish accent add..

Jung Hoseok does not need to be told twice as he stands up and walks out of the room and not forgetting to close the door behind him..

Yeosin continues looking at the man examining his pale facial features, he looks just like Yoongi even though he had a scar on his one eye, the resemblance is just much to ignore...

"When you are done rapping me with your eyes, can we start with the bullshit you want to tell me, ma'am.."

Yusef says snapping Yeosin out of her thoughts, as she begins to chuckle at the older's words..