chapter fourty four

Three days later

It has been three days since Ji Hong had been in hospital and his condition is doing much better than the day he came in.

Yeosin has done the DNA test and right now she is busy reading it right infront of her mother's portrait...

Yeosin looks back at the portrait, he eyes red and cold, he lips trambling from the anger going through her, he hands formed into a fist as she crumbles the piece of paper in her hand...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Yeosin lets out, and soon it turns into a psychopathic laugh...

"You use to call me pathetic, weak and comparing me to that.." she grinds her teeth looking at the picture. "That boy is what you compared me too.."

"So that pathetic piece of nothing is your son and my half brother, wow.." bitting her lips out of furstration.. "you know what, I kinda felt a connection to him and now I know why, because he's the little brat you used to compare me too.."

"I always felt bad for hitting him, maybe it's because I didn't kill him.." she lets out. "But right now, the only thing I want is my baby brother nothing more.."

"The boy you took from me, my Hoseok that's all I want.." glaring at the picture.. "what kind of mother are you? A mother will never hurt her children like you did, he was just a baby your own flesh and blood, but you decided to throw him away.."

"If you did not love him, why did you have him, why did you have us if we were nothing, why did you not just stay with your Yoonie and leave father alone!!" She yells...

"You ruined my life, my brother's life and father's life, you ruined everything I'm ashamed to even be your daughter, knowing that my mother.." pointing at herself.. "a woman that Sexually assaulting my father, beat him to a point he would kill himself.."

"And you know what.." she lets out a painful chuckle "at some point I did end up like you, heartless monster, and I'm loving it.."

Yeosin leaks her lips before throwing the paper on the floor and walking out of the room..

Yeosin is boiling in anger as she stands in Yoongi's room, with a gun pointed to his head, her hand shacking she has never felt this weak infront of her kill..

"You are pathetic Hong Yeosin, pathetic just like your stupid father.."

Her words, all of the words her mother used to throw to her, how weak she was, all start flashing in her head, as she grips harder on the gun..

"I wonder why I gave birth to you and your pathetic brother, you can even hold a knife properly!"

"You will never be like my Yoonie.."

"I wonder how I ended up with you?"

"Pathetic!"

"Useless!"

"Good for nothing"

"Weak.."

With all the memories of her mother Yeosin grips harder on the gun and soon pulls the trigger...

But luckily it had a silencer and Yoongi just happened to move his head to the other side of his pillow, avoiding a deadly and fatal bullet to the head..

"I hate you Kim Yoongi, I hate you so much.." she lets out a chuckle. "I hate you than anything..."

Yeosin redraws her gun and walks out of angry and walks out of the room..

Yeosin gets into her car and drives away, after a few minutes Yeosin parks her car in the hospital parking area before, walking in, not giving a shit about all the whispering coming from the people around her...