Chapter two

One week later
HY High school & International collage..

Lunch time

It's lunch time at the new school and their are all walking the cafeteria as some students bump into them running...

"What the hell is wrong with them???" Namjoon ask's looking at the students running infront of them heading to the cafeteria...

They quietly walk to the cafeteria, everyone was sitting down and having their food...

The boys quickly run and stand in the line to get their food, after a while they finally do and sat down on one of the unoccupied tables..

Everything seems to be going well when suddenly the whole cafeteria got silent and the only thing heard was the footsteps of a girl walk in..

She is Yeosin, dressed in black, dark shades as her dark long hair waving as she moves..

"Who is she???" Namjoon asks with his mouth open as he looks at the beautiful girl that just walked in...

"Close your mouth Joon, fly might enter" Jin scoffs at his brother....

Namjoon quickly closses his mouth and starves his mouth with some food....

"Black looks good on her" Jungkook says as he nods at yeosin's fashion sense...

Suddenly Yeosin stands on top of a table kicks all the plaits full of food out of her way as she walks, the students around the table quickly stand up to avoid and food from falling on their clothes.

Everybody gusps at the action done by Yeosin....

"What the fuck, why will she do that???" Hoseok asks looking at the girl on top of the table with an annoying face...

"Must be one of those spoiled brats at this school, what else do you expect it is a rich man school..." Jin says

"Good morning, I'm not going to introduce myself you can find out from one of your seniors " Yeosin say in a cold manner, all eyes were fixed on her now..

"I heard that there are many new students in the building, so I personally came here to clear somethings up...." She speaks as she removes her shades and hang than on the neck line of her t-shirt..

"There are rules to be followed in this school which everyone should follow including the teacher, so let's get started shall we..."

Everybody is looking at the well confident talking girl on top of the table, everybody is waiting for what she wanted to say....

"Rule number one!! Stay out of my way!!!"

The whole cafeteria is silent as a voice is heard in the cafeteria...

"What the fuck she just stay???"

Everyone heard it but nobody could detect where it came from...

"Rule number two nobody talks when I'm talking!!!" She yells making the cafeteria go died silent....

"Rule number three don't speak to me, don't look at me.." She yells like a queen talking to her subjects....

"Rule number four...." Before she could finish somebody cuts her off.....

"Or what bitch!!!" It's a faminent voice, a girl stood up from her chair and walks up to Yeosin and looks her in the eye...

"Or what??"

The girls name is Kim Jisoo, she is new at the school and clearly does not know what she just got herself into....

"Bitch you are talking as if you own this school, who do you think you are hoe????"