chapter twenty

Yeosin and Yoongi have not returned from shopping yet as Yoongi insist on playing in Park and for some reason Yeosin can not say no to him....

While back home, the boys have finally returned home from school along with a sick Namjoon, who has been vomiting seens the last class...

They walk into the house with Namjoon in Hoseok's arms and his bag with Jungkook. The boys take Namjoon to his room and covers his body...

"We should tell Mom..." Jungkook suggests droping his bag on the bed...

"How??" Hoseok asks with furstrated look on his face...

"How do we tell her if she is not her, she has traveled..."

"But Namjoon's condition is getting worse..." Taehyung says..

"You think I don't know that??" He whispers yells "and where the fuck is Seokjin??"

"Maybe he is in his room..." Jimin suggests...

"Okay, let's go and check..."

The boys walk out of Namjoon's room and walk to Seokjin's room...

They slowly walk into Seokjin's room and quietly close to door not to make any noise, they walk to Seokjin's bedside and look at his sleeping figure...

"Is he alive??"

Hoseok slaps Jimin's head and glare at him....

"What the hell are you saying??"

"Come on" rubbing the back of his head "look at him, he kinda looks died..."

"Shut up Jimin..."

"Hey, you do not talk to me like that you little brat..." Pointing at Taehyung...

"Seokjin" Jungkook call but gets no response from him...

This time Jungkook shakes Seokjin but he does not wake up, causing panic...

"Why is he not waking up??" Taehyung asks...

Hoseok sits down next to Seokjin and places his hand on his forehead and cheeks, and the other three boys just look at him totally clueless...

"He is having a fuckin fever!?" He lets out a sigh "and I think he fainted because of that"

"What??"

"Do you have hearing problems??" He asks looking at Jungkook "why the hell is everyone falling sick today, Mom is not home and she will only be returning late, while step dad is at work, and yeos...." Something pops into his head....

"Yeosin, of course..."

Hoseok gets up from the bed and walks out of the room leaving the other young ones total confusion...

Hoseok walks downstairs and lucky for him Yeosin and Yoongi just walk in with guards following them carrying shopping bags with them, alot of shopping bags...

Hoseok quickly runs to Yeosin and stops himself before bumping into her...

"Yeosin.."

"What do you want!!" She asks with any emotionless face..

"Well Namjoon has been sick and vomiting seens school hours and now Seokjin is not waking up, please help..."

"How is that my concern if your brothers are sick, do I look like a doctor to you??"

Yeosin's response to Hoseok's plea for help leaves him shocked and disappointed, he never expected this...

"But..."