Chapter 1

My heart raced as fast as a galloping horse and I cheered as the last song ended and Queen was saying goodnight. It was 1981 and I was a young American teen in love with Queen. When I mean Queen I mean their Gorgeous drummer Roger Taylor. Roger jumped from behind his drumset and landed in the ground.

He pretended to fall to the ground doing a push up. He was sweaty with his shirt unbuttoned showing off his chest. I gasped at how hot he looked and actually looked up meeting my eyes. My breathing hitched as I looked into the drummers eyes. He looked so innocent yet in his eyes showed prominent lust.

He broke our gaze standing up and following the band. He looked back and met my eyes again then winking at me. I just about fainted at that moment. He continued leaving my line of vision. Sadly I knew I had to leave. I filed out of the building following everyone else. I continued but was stopped by a security guard.

" Excuse me miss but Mr.Taylor would like to see you" He said we and without a response or time to process the statement I was taken backstage.

The man put me down in front of a door. He knocked then pushed me in. The room was dark and I couldn't see.

"Find me love"