Chapter 27

As we walked inside I faced with a wave of nostalgia. Trust me I didn't like it. When you first walk in there's a place to hand up your coats, then a table with a vase of flowers, behind the vase is the stair case with the red rug and gold railing, to the left is the entertainment room , and the left is entertainment dining room.

" You have quite a lovely home Mrs.Holland" Roger told my mother with his cute little smile.

" Yes its quite fine isn't it probably better than a rock stars house" she said making Roger look sad at her comment.

I was getting ready to say something when my mother yelled.

"KIDS...FEDERICO GET DOWN HERE " MY mother yelled.

My father's name was Federico. He was from Mexican decent so that's where his name comes from. A few seconds later my siblings came running down the stairs and my father close behind. I set Hazel down and looked into my twin Brother, Michaels, eyes.

" MICHAEL"

"SHELLY"

We ran into each others arms giving each other a hug. Michael was for sure my best friend growing up. He was always there for me. I wasn't very popular but he was so when popular kids would pick on me he would always help me. I pulled away and we smiled at each other.

" Long time no see" I said with a laugh.

" Tell me about it" he said

I turned to my older sister, Mckenzie, who looked exactly like my mother. It in some way disgusted me.

" Michelle" she said in a snobby Manor.

" Mckenzie" I said

I ignored her and turned to my three younger siblings.

" Oh my Mika look how beautiful you look" I exclaimed giving her a hug.

She was beautiful though. She had sun kissed hair and skin, tall, blue eyes that were bluer than mine, and was skinny but had curves still.

"I missed you" she said

" I missed you too" I told her

The twins gave me hugs as well but they didn't say much. I walked over to my father. He smiled at me and gave me his wonderful hugs that always comfort me.

" Oh my little mouse I missed you"

He always called me his little mouse growing up.

" Oh Papa I missed you"

We pulled away and smiled at each other. After a second I snapped back into reality.

" Everyone I would love for you to meet my husband and daughter Roger and Hazel" I said walking over to Roger and Hazel.

Hazel who was now awake Roger held her in his arms. My siblings must have not know and apparently didn't realize they were here. Their eyes went wide eyed as they looked at us.
There was silence. I looked at Roger and I then looked back at my family. Luckily my father spoke up.

" Mr.Taylor I'm glad to finally meet you" my father said walking over with his hand out.

" It's nice to meet you Mr.Holland" Roger told him with a smile and a firm handshake.

My father then looked at Hazel who was finally awake and who looked exactly like her father at the moment. They both had there Ray Bans on and were giving the same face of Happiness.

" Oh and this must be my grand daughter what's her name" my father asked playfully pinching her cheek.

" Hazel Caroline Breeze Taylor" I told him

" Oh my such a beautiful name for Beautiful girl" my father said

"May I hold her"he asked Roger

"Of course sir" Roger told him handing her over to him

"Please call me Federico" my father told him.

After our little reunion and greeting I showed Roger up to my room where we would be staying and may it say is was quite embarrassing.