Chapter 46

Hello Everyone,

Two chapters in one day? I know surprising. I'm not gonna say much about this chapter besides it's sad. I'm just giving you the warning. Also tell me what you think of it he chapter in the comments. Anyways Peace and Love-HL

November 24th,1991

Brian:

Freddie had released the statement confirming his fight with AID's yesterday. We tried getting in his house but the paparazzi was in the way .They ambushed us with questions. We were going to leave and come back tommarro or later today but Hazel had other plans. She pushed through them all.

We had let her spend the night last night since we were going to be at Freddie's early. She was a very peculiar child but she did come from Roger. Anything that comes from Roger isn't going to be normal.

" Hazel get back here " I told her trying to get her to come back but she continued to the door.

I shook my head and we all pushed through them. Once inside I looekd at her.

" Hazel don't ever do that again that was very dangerous" I told her but she shrugged

"I was going to see Freddie no Matter what" she told me with determination and going up to the door.

I looked at my wife who was as surprised as I was. She knocked on the door and we walked up behind her. Joe opened the door and Hazel hugged him.

" Munchkin" he hugged her back before she pulled away.

" Freddie's upstairs he knew you were coming he wants to talk you" she nodded and ran upstairs to his room.

" How's he doing" I asked asked Joe.

He looked at him and shook his head.

"Not good, not good at all" he closed his eyes holding the tears in "I-I have aids too I found out last year" He told us this and I could tell his fear.

" It's okay Joe" I patted his back an the nodded.

Jim came down the stairs and to us .

" He's talking to Hazel she said she would come down so you guys can see her" Jim told us and we nodded.

Hazel:

" Come here darling" Freddie said and I sat down at the chair beside his bed.

"Hi uncle Freddie" I smiled although inside I was telling myself not to cry.

" How are you dear" he asked smiling faintly.

" I'm doing okay uncle Freddie" I grabbed his hand gently and rubbed my thumb over his skin.

"You look very beautiful today dear" he told me as we gazed at each other .

" Thank you uncle Freddie" he just continued to smile.

" You remember what you promised me" he asked dad I nodded .

" Yes to follow my dreams uncle Freddie"

" Good and you do that dear you are so talented, smart, kind, beautiful, and just so many things your gonna be big one day darling and don't let Anyone stand in your way" I nodded.

"I promise uncle Freddie" he gently rubbed my thumb.

"Hazel..."

" Fred" he laughed at me calling him fred.

" I've told you before but I love you Hazel and please don't be sad you need to keep living don't be sad but like I said I love you you've meant the world to me and still do remember what I said" a tear slipped from my eyes

"I love you too uncle Freddie I always will no matter what" he gently raised his hand and wiped my tear away.

" No crying darling" I laughed and wiped my face myself.

He put his hand down and stared into my eyes "goodbye hazel...I still love you...darling...thank you"

He gave me the last look of his chocolate eyes. He spoke with his eyes. I could see in his eyes both love and his life flashing before him. It was the eyes that I would see before I would go to sleep, when I wake up, the day that traumatized me, and would haunt me forever. His faint smile still there and his eyes closed. He was gone.

No, no!

"UNCLE FREDDIE NOOO!" I yelled and moved him alittle.

" WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" He didn't nudge.

"No stop wake up uncle Freddie" Tears spilled as he didn't.

Tears fell and I looked at his lifeless body.

"I still love you too" I whispered this and held his hand.

So much over came.

" UNCLE FREDDIE" I wailed again.

I couldn't take it and kept trying to get him to wake up.I heard people run in and someone pull me away.

" UNCLE FREDDIE" I yelled as I took my last look at the man I would love forever and never ever would forget. My best friend.