Chapter 24

Roger:

"Hey guys why don't we go upstairs and take a break get something to eat and some more drink" Brian suggested

We all agreed and walked upstairs.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go use the bathroom" Freddie said heading down the other hallway to the bathroom.

"Okay will be in the kitchen" Brian yelled.

We walked in the kitchen and brian went straight to the fridge. John walked off somewhere and I sat down on the stool by the counter.

" Where did all the liquor go" Brian exclaimed standing up and looking again in the fridge.

" WHERE'S ALL THE TOILET PAPER" Freddie yelled coming into the kitchen.

"We just went to the store yesterday where did all of it go" Brian said obviously stressed.

" Guys come see this" John said running in the kitchen.

We all followed him outside and it was a absolute mess outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK" brian yelled running out near the drive way to get a whole view of the outside of the house.

As they flipped out I noticed a little card out on the middle of the driveway. I walked towards it ignoring there fuss and bent down. I picked it up and began reading the card.

Dear men,
I hope you guys are having fun. Thanks for the liquor it's quite tasty especially the bourbon. Also good luck with the mess and watch your feet. Have fun!

Love,
The Women + Terry

I stood up slowly and turned around. The guys were still fussing.

" Guys" they still ignored me"GUYS" I yelled making them all stop and look at me.

" It was the girls they did this" they all ran over to me looking over my shoulder reading it.

" GOD DAMMIT" Freddie yelled

" We have to get them back some how" Brian said under his breath.

We walked inside trying to find a plan. We walked into the living room.

"OW" I yelled hitting my foot on the table. The guys replicating the same with different pieces of furniture.

" That's what they meant" I said remember the note.

Oh there gonna get it.

Michelle

We had arrived back at Rogers and I's house all drunk out of our minds.

" Girls *hiccup* let's go call the guys " I suggested as Terry had to help me to the house being I was the one who had actually drank the most.

"Oh my yess" Veronica slurred.

After getting my keys out if my pocket and into the lock we all rushed to the phone. I picked it up dialing the number and it ringing.

" Hello" Said a Frustrated sounding Roger

" hello*hiccup* sexy" I said into the phone giggling.

" HEY SEXY" the girls said in unison mocking me.

I put my finger up to my lips giggling returning to Roger.

" How is everything" I slurred

"Michy? Do you know how much everyone is stressing about what you guys pulled wait... are you drunk" he asked me

"no" I laughed "I'm just *hiccup* I'm fine babe I miss you" I whined near the end

"I miss you too Michy now back to what I was saying-" I cut him off

"Roger you know what I could do to you right now" I siad trying to sound seductive.

No sound from the other end so I continued.

" I could massage you alittle give you little love bites and do you a little favor" I told him into the phone.

I heard his voice hitch and him breath unsteadily.

" Tell the guys I said Hello Roger I'll see you tommarro Babe" I then hung up.

The girls busted put in laughter and as did I. We all went to the living room talking sharing little secrets and we all slowly fell asleep.