Chapter 8

Everything with him felt safe it felt natural.

We laid there talking about random things what my dreams were and our child hood. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed it. My stomach felt better which was always a good thing. Eventually we had to leave and let me tell you Freddie is a hard person to wake up. The guys spent a half n hour trying to get him up. Eventually they did and we all left for the airport.

We had boarded the plane and took our seats. All of our luggage was swept away which was nice since I didn't have to deal with it. I sat down beside Roger and cuddled up close to him. Soon the plane took off and Freddie was asleep once more. Deaky looked out the window while Brian played with his guitar. We were maybe a half n hour in when Roger finally spoke up.

" How are you feeling" he asked me holding me tight.

" I'm doing good I feel alot better 100%" I said smiling.

" Good I'm glad to hear my love because I was worried about you I'm still wandering what made you get sick"

ROGER:

I already had an idea of what made her sick. I wasn't sure though so I didn't want to say anything. I was afraid but also thrilled if I was right or not. If I was though I don't know what she would do. I know she wouldn't leave me but I didn't know how she go with it. Then again she's probably not so I shouldn't worry.

I thought more and more about it to the point I almost went crazy. I was scared I already had failed with one so how would I do with another. I stared out the window and mindlessly talking to Michelle. I was thinking so much I thought my head was gonna explode. I needed something to keep me occupied. I looked down at Michelle who was cuddled up against my arm. She was so beautiful.

When I saw her in the crowd I knew she was gonna be mine by the end of the night. She was so different then the rest of the girls out in the crowd. I mean she's independent but not too independent, funny, kind, and just sooo much more I just can't name it all but she was also very controlling at times if you know what I mean.

"Hey Michelle"

"Yeah Roger" she looked at me with those bright blue eyes

"Have you Joined the Mile High club" I asked her

" What's that" she questioned

How does she not know.

"Follow me love" I said standing up mad grabbing her hand leading her to the closet in the plane.

Later

" Michelle" I whispered. Everyone had fallen asleep so I decided now I would talk to her.

" Yes Roger" she whispered back with her eyes still closed and her golden brown hair every which way.

"I need to talk to you" I told her

" Roger I'm trying to sleep can't this wait till in the morning"

"No"

She groaned and sat up stretching.

" What is it" she asked leaning against me sleepily then sitting up some more but still against me.

" well um I was thinking about maybe why you were sick and...um..I was thinking maybe because we both weren't very careful that you could possibly be..well..um..

------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

How is everyone liking the book? I'm gonna update quite a bit today just so y'all know. Also be prepared is all I'm gonna say. Anyways Peace and Love-HL