Chapter 28

Michelle :

As we walked into my room I didn't realize how embarrassing my room would be. It had posters of Led Zeppelin,Queen, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elton John, and David bowie. What mainly took up my wall's were Posters and drawings of Roger.

" Wow" Roger said setting his bag down and walking farther in the room.

" I told you I was a big Queen fan" I said as he walked over to one of the posters with him on it.

"Is that lip stick" he asked very amused as there was a prominent lipstick mark on the poster.

"I told you I am a big fan of Queen" I told him getting frustrated.

" Or your just a big fan of the Hot, bad boy, drummer"

I looked at him then turned away.

" I'm getting ready not to be" I mumbled

"What was that" Roger asked getting more amused by the second.

I felt his arms wrap around me as I put my clothes away.

" I was just playing" he whispered giving me a kiss on the kneck before setting his head on my shoulder.

" You better have been" I mumbled before turning around to face him.

" Yeah I can't wait to tell the guys" he told me with his boyish grin before backing up.

" Roger Meadows Taylor I swear-"

" You swear what" he said

Last straw

"I'm gonna get you" I half yelled half laughed.

He started running and I chased after him. After running around my room I got him trapped between my bed and vanity. He dove towards the be and I followed him. I landed on top of him looking into his perfect blue eyes.

"I got You"I said tapping his nose.

" Oh really " he asked raising hus eyebrow.

Before I knew it he was on top of me smiling oh so innocently.

"It looks as though I got you " Roger said before giving me a kiss.

I snaked my arms around the back of his kneck. One of his arms steadied himself to keep him up while the other hand was under my shirt. Someone cleared their voice from behind us. We both pulled away instantly and looked to find Mika standing at the door way. She stood there with Hazel on one arm and a crib in the other.

"I-I brought you a crib" she said as her face was beat red from what she had seen.

Roger rolled off of me and walked over to her.

" why thank you say how about in a hour after we finish settling in we go swimming since it's such a beautiful day today " I suggested making her smile.

" Okay " she said happily

She left down the corridor and I shut the door with a Hazel in one arm and the crib in the other. Roger helped me set it up and put Hazel down for a quick nap. We had about a hour - ish to relax but probably 45 minutes before we had to get up.
We laid there cuddling and I forced myself to stay awake. A while later I decided to get up and get ready.

I sat up and looked at Roger. He had fallen asleep. He looked so innocent and baby like while asleep. I pushed the hair out of his face and leaned my head on his chest.

" Baby it's time to wake up" I sofly said.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me smiling.

" Hey baby" he said wrapping his arms around me.

" You wanna go swimming with us" I asked him

" Where are we swimming" he questioned.

" The pool outside now come on I give you no choice now" I told him leaning up and kissing his nose. I sat up stretching and he admired me.

" You get to see me in a bathing suit " I told him before getting up and walking to my dresser.

" I'm getting up" he said making me laugh.

Oh what I would do without him?