Chapter 20

March 6th, 1982

I had finally came home from the hospital yesterday and let me tell you everyone showed up to see her. People I haven't even met before such as Elton John. I have never met him a day before in my life but he's good friends with Freddie and rest of the band but mainly Freddie.

Elton brought Hazel plenty of gifts. He was really nice to meet and was very nice. I was a big fan of Elton John so meeting him was quite a honor. The guys of course all came and they kept complementing her and congratulating us.

Last night however was tiring. Hazel was up every hour. I didn't mind I mean she can't help it but I was quite tired. Roger helped out a lot which I was grateful for. Now currently I was putting Hazel in a blue mint onesie that has little pink flowers. I grabbed her little hat that matched the outfit and headed down stairs.

I fixed a bottle for Hazel and walked outside to fed her. Roger was sleeping and I didn't bother to get him up. Hazel finished her bottle so I took her Bottle inside then walked back outside. I walked around the backyard talking to Hazel about the world,Roger, Queen, how we met, my life, and alot more. I knew she probably didn't understand anything but talking to babies will get them to speak sooner and retain more words.

" Whatcha doing" I jumped at the voice but turned around to see Roger.

" Roger Meadows Taylor I swear" I said making him laugh.

Hazel started to get a pouty lip signaling she was gonna cry.

" Oh it's alright baby girl" I cooed bouncing her up and down.

" Here let me hold her" Roger said.

I handed her over and she instantly smiled.

" See what did I tell ya chicks love me" he said making me roll my eyes.

" You better not say that on tour because if I find out well" I said giving him a look.

" Oh I'd never do such a thing your my girl and so is she and I'd never cheat on you Michelle" he said as we walked back in side.

"Better not"

--------------------
Hello Everyone,

I know short, sucky, chapter. I just wanted to say that the next chapter is gonna skip again to another time length. After that however I'm gonna make it more day by day I guess you could say. Sorry for all the skipping around like I said it's a very fast paced book at times. Anyways Peace and Love-HL