Chapter 10

"I love you too Michelle more then you will ever know"

    Finally I had a go good night sleep probably the best since before I met Roger at the concert. It's kinda odd to think that we've known each other for only a little over 2 weeks and so much has happened. Now I was standing in his house looking through his kitchen for sugar to put in my freshly brewed coffee.

   I looked through the last cabinet on his house finally finding the sugar I've been looking for, for an hour. I grabbed the container and a spoon. I put my milk and sugar in it then stirring it.

  I walked outside and the early summer air wrapped around me. I sat on the porch at one of the chairs enjoying the scenery of the whole place. It was early morning to the was fog and in the grass the summer dew. You could still hear the crickets and feel the humidity starting to set in.

   As I finished my early morning coffee I slowly started to drift to sleep.
Dream

  I was standing in a garden the ones that reminded of the ones back home. I was walking through thus garden full of bushes, cherry blossoms, flowers, streams with bridges that hung over them, and benches for you to sit at.

  I was walking along going over top bridges but then I heard something. It sounded of a baby laugh. I followed the sound of the baby turning corner after corner. I turned the last one and the baby. The baby had bright Blonde hair like Rogers but curls like mine, blue eyes, rosy cheeks, vibrant pink lips, Brown freckles that trailed the babies high cheek bones, and a cute button nose. The baby's skin was like mine giving a all year round natural glow.

  The baby was stunning. I picked the baby up holding the baby in my arms.
  " I will never ever let you go" I whispered then gave the baby a kiss on the cheek.

   A man then ran over grabbing the kid running off. I chased after him. Then he was out of site. Gone.

  Dream over

     I woke up in a sweat and instantly felt nauseous. I ran out to the bushes and threw up.

   " Oh god Michelle" I heard Roger say.

   I felt a hand on my back as I finally finished. I looked over and Roger was there.

   "Come on love let's get inside and get you ready to go to the doctor" Roger told me

   I did as he said and went inside. We got ready and then went out to Rogers garage. He opened up one of the garage doors and revealed a car I'd know from anywhere. It was a 1970 Alfa Romeo that was painted a vibrant shade of red. My twin brother Michael had one and he'd drive it  everywhere and would sometimes let let me drive it.

   I stood in awe at the car as I loved cars. I could probably name any car I see. My dad taught me the names of  cars when I was younger. He always told me he was so proud of me and he would take me to car shows. He would show me off by entering me in a competition at the car show to name the cars.

   " Earth to Michelle" Roger pulled me out of my flashback with his boyish  grin and gleaming eyes.

   " Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking"

   "What about" he asked me

   " Oh nothing really but my brother had a car like this and it got me thinking about my dad and how he had taught me alot about cars and would enter me in competitions at car shows" I told him

   " Oh wow that's great wait...you have a brother " he asked me

   " Yeah I have several siblings Michael owned a 1970 Alfa Romeo like this one but he was my twin Brother" I explained

   "That's really neat tell me more about your family"

   We had gotten in the car and were pulling out if the drive way.

   "Well okay um I have a mother and father obviously and a twin brother but I also have a older sibling name Mckenzie which she's 18 and then three younger siblings one of them is Mika which she's 13 and then I have two siblings who are 10 also twins which one is Monica and The other is Mercy who is a boy as you can tell my parents loved M names"

   "That's alot of siblings I only have one sibling named Claire but other wise that's it"

   "Lucky it's hard keeping up with 5 other people not including your parents but now I don't have to worry about them I have you to worry about and I'm happy for that"