Chapter 32

Michelle:

"Remember to come visit me as soon as you can" I told Mika and Michael giving them both a hug.

" Well will" they said in unison

I walked over to the twins

"You two as well you guys would love england" I told Monica and Mercy

"We promise " then gave me a hug.

I turned to my father.

" My little mouse" he said giving me a hug.

" I'm always a call away papa" I whispered.

I looked at my mother and Mckenzie. They were both getting ready to say something but I cut them off.

" After they way you both treated me I don't want to hear it you can call me your daughter and your sister but I'll never say your my mother and sister " I told them making there jaws drop at my comment.

I didn't want to be so harsh but at that moment I didn't care.

Roger:

Federico walked up to me. His hand out for a hand shake which I returned.

" Your a good man Roger and Your good for my daughter yes maybe there is a age difference but set aside from that I see no other person to be with my daughter except you" he told me this and I couldn't but to smile.

" Thank you sir I promise to keep taking care of her and Hazel and please don't be shy maybe for Holiday well er..Christmas you and the family should come for a few days I have plenty of bedrooms I'm sure we can fit you all in" I told him making him smile.

" That would be nice son I'll have to leave them two home though" he said taking about Michelle's mother and older sister making me chuckle.

" It was nice to meet you Federico"

"Nice to meet you son"

I picked up my things and started to walk out to the car that Michelle was putting her things in.

" Oh Federico" I said turning around.
" Yes son " he asked

" Don't tell Michy I want it to be a surprise" he gave me a thumbs up and then from that we left.

The plane ride was exhausting. I've been on plenty of plane rides before but this one was horrible. I don't know why everything seemed to be horrible. Once we got home I was thrilled to be home. We put Hazel to bed since she was cranky since we kept her up to keep her on schedule.

We got home and I wanted to sleep but the sun was up and I couldn't fall asleep.

" Roger baby go to sleep" Michy told me as she laid on the bed looking at me.

" I can't " I told her looking down at her.

" Why darling " she said sitting up some.

"I don't know I want to but I just can't" I was very confused on why I couldn't.

" Is something bothering you" she asked me and that was it.

Something was bothering me. I knew what was bothering me. It reminded me of what was bothering me.

" Yes" I told her.

She gave a look that could make me cry because she looked like she could.

" What is it" she asked starting to get upset.

She was very sensitive yet I loved it though.

"Why was Jack acting so wierd" I asked her making her look uneasy.

She sighed and sat all the way up.

" I'm gonna be honest with you Roger and just know I never mentioned this because it was very irrelevant once I met you I guess you could say but Jack was my boyfriend when I left with you but I never mentioned it I mean he's a nice a guy and he's who my mother wanted me to marry but I didn't want to because he was my best friend since I was five but once I met you I realized what love was supposed to be" she explained to me I was angry but at the same time I couldn't be.

"You don't love him " I asked her now afraid.

" Oh Roger no I don't" she wrapped her arms around me "I love you and no one will ever change that I'm hopelessly yours Roger and I always will be" she whispered making me smile.

I hugged her back and kissed up her kneck and gently sucked on her kneck.

" Roger" she moaned softly.

She looked at me and without breaking eye contact she took my shirt off.

Finally was all I could think of besides how beautiful she is and how much I loved her.

Hopelessly yours Michy...