Chapter 38

Hello Everyone,

This chapter is gonna be a bit different. What I mean by that is its gonna have different POV's. Instead of Roger or Michelle it'll be Freddie or Hazel. I figure a fresh POV will be kinda of a break without actually taking a break. Anyways Peace and Love-HL.
----------------

Freddie:

August rolled around sooner than expected and I was back at the garden lodge. I was taking a few weeks off since 'Barcelona' the calibration I did with Montserrat Caballe had become alittle over whelming. Roger and Michelle were back from L.A with their newest addition to the Taylor family so I scheduled for Hazel to come stay with me for a week.

They were weary for her to stay with me for a week and so was I but I wanted her to remember me well. Now I was waiting put in my garden waiting for the intercom to go off. I was nervous to watch her for a whole week but I reminded myself that Phoebe, Jim, and Joseph would help me.

I did wish that Mary was here to help me but she moved out in '84 to have kids of her own. I missed her. I truly did miss her.

Buuzzzzz

"Freddie were here" Rogers voice rang through the intercom.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Hazel and Roger.

" Come in, come in" I ushered them in shutting the door behind them.

" UNCLE FREDDIE" Hazel exclaimed hugging me.

" Ah munchkin oh my you've grown up so much since I last saw you" I told her picking her up.

I turned my attention quickly to Roger knowing he probably wants to hurry up back to Michelle.

" Are you sure you want to watch Hazel for a week" Roger asked me worried

"Of course" I exclaimed " will have loads of fun won't we Hazy " I asked her.

" Yes we will" she exclaimed smiling.

" Oh alright but if there's a problem don't be afraid to call and Hazel if you ever want to come home just call" Roger told her running his hands through her blonde curls.

" I will Daddy" she said

" Ah baby girl you've grown up so fast" he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" I guess I'll be going Bye Freddie remember to call me if there's a problem" he reminded me.

" I will" I exclaimed.

" Just saying bye Hazel I love you" He said

" Love you too dad" she said amd from that Roger left.

I grabbed Hazels suit case and looked at Hazel who was in my arms.

"Let's see its about 1 o'clock so how about we get you settled and then afterwards go for some ice cream" I asked her as we walked to the front door.

" Sounds great" She exclaimed.

Hazel:

We walked into Uncle Freddie's house and I felt safe here. Uncle Freddie had sat me down and we were walking upstairs. He showed me to my room that I would be staying in for the next week.

"You get settled and I'm gonna see what Uncle Joe is cooking for lunch then after lunch we go get Ice Cream" Uncle Freddie said before leaving the room.

I always wandered why I have so many uncle's? I have Uncle Freddie, Joe, Jim, Phoebe, Brian, John, Michael, and Mercy. I have many aunts too but a lot of uncle's. I also wandered why I didn't go to school like other kids or why Freddie kissed uncle Jim? I wandered alot of things.

I ask mum these things but she just tells me Freddie is Freddie or its life darling. Maybe Uncle Freddie, Jim, Joe, and Phoebe will give me a answer while I'm here.